Whats this guys story?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Kjunsausage

Kjunsausage Founding Member

stop being so sensitive to everything. i hope less lands the kid. i dont care if he has been a long time usc fan or not. saban knew how to sell lsu and had an uncanny knack for keeping the homegrown talent home. ill say it again lets see what less can do on this one.

2. Kjunsausage

this kid will single handedly beat teams ala cecil the diesel. less better be eating dinner with this kids parents right about now.

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

If someone wants to leave Louisiana, they will leave Louisiana. The bottom line and simple fact of the matter is that there really is little a head coach can do to keep a player in state.

There's only so much you can do with text paging, calling, visiting and promises...but in the end, it's the recruits choice.

Besides, who's to say that LSU EVEN OFFERS a degree in his career choice??? Ever thought of that? LSU doesn't offer every degree out there you know...and though it might not be the case with McKnight (I don't know his academic background), but there ARE some players out there that will look for careers after football and will go to the school that they feel offers them the best chance to get what they are hoping to do AFTER football is over.

4. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I agree if a coach fails to land the best players in the land then what’s the point of olSKIPdog paying this guy. Do your job and sign the best players in the state of La. It is simple, that’s all you have to do and the rest will take care of it's self. I could see overlooking a few guys that might slide under the radar but everyone in the country knows about this gazelle. He did a great job of landing RP now lets see if he can land this JC boy.

5. Kjunsausage

your comments are pure speculation on your part. more than likely a kid this athletically gifted has a complete opposite outlook than yours. more than likely he has dreams of playing in the nfl one day.
    saban would not let him get away what will less do?

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

And so are yours, dude.

...and Saban wasn't going to land RP--that much RP made clear...remember?

7. olVENICEdog

Lets just say that Les does drop the ball on this freak of nature. Would you root for this kid to do well or would you want to see him stink it up.

8. Kjunsausage

if you are not a tiger you are an enemy of the tiger.

9. olVENICEdog

I think I would like to see him do well unless of course he plays LSU then I would like to see him carted of the field w/several broken bones and a concussion.

10. Kjunsausage

lmao