whats up tigers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by chknhead, Oct 13, 2002.

1. chknhead

chknhead Freshman

whats up fellas. good win last night. looking forward to the game saturday. whats yall's take on the cocks so far.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Welcome my friend. Come back often, lets celebrate the rise of a new day in SEC football

Geaux TIgers

3. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Welcome to the board, chcnhead!

4. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

Tigers are feeling real good right about now. My take on the Cocks is that they're a decent team, but if LSU plays like they have been - that is - show up and play 60 minutes - very few teams will score enough to win.

Seems like the Cocks offense has really struggled in many low scoring games. If the same defense shows up as the one that played last night, LSU will win easily.

I worry about a letdown, though, but I really believe Saban will not allow a letdown. I look for a close game. No feeling for a score, yet.

It's really starting to get fun down here.

5. chknhead

chknhead Freshman

i see the game being

a total defensive game. maybe the same kind of game last time we were in death valley. hopefully without the rain and the same outcome lol. just found out our spur faison is out for the game.that hurts but jamacia jackson has filled in well for him. i thought we had yall licked without toefield but you changed my mind last night.

6. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

I was at that game. Ouch.

What year was that? i think Curly Hallman might have been our coach back then. I'd say we stepped up our coaching a notch or two since then.

7. Sambacocker

Sambacocker Freshman

Here Here....it's about time some institutions with class lead the SEC for a change. Best of luck Sat. I hope you only lose by one point. ;)