What's up with the corndog thing?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dothantiger, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

Not that bad, at least we aren't trying to make a profit on misspelled words. Wish I could say the same for the War Chickens… Think about it, man. You're just making the Chicken Nation look worse than they already do.

Seriously, that's pretty bad to 1) be dumb enough to misspell "Corn Dog" and 2) to try and sell it to the clueless folks of the Chicken Nation.

2. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

They want to rename our stadium coonasstrodome, ok, lets rename theirs "PUBIC HARE STADIUM", cause its obviously full of pricks!!!

3. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

hehe...pretty funny, actually. :lol:

4. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Not us, it was one of YOUR guys here on another post here who jokingly said the stadium should be renamed the coonasstrodome. Damn we have enough trouble with what we do without getting blamed for what ya'll do too :grin:

5. Shadeauxcaster

Shadeauxcaster Founding Member

LOL, Lord Have Mercy Sept 4 Can't Come Soon Enough!

6. Proud Tiger

Hey come to think of it that is funny. It made me laugh to think it could be us playing Oregon St. Sept. 4 instead of LSU and we would have the Beavers vs. the Pricks in Pubic Hare Stadium. Now that would be the game of the century.:grin: :grin: :grin:

7. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

Yeah, thanks, can't wait to go to all of your opponents boards this year and see if we can't get something like this to develop a life of its own. ( you know, like you guys do on our opponents boards with the bad fans, smell like corn dogs etc.)

I for one am tired of sitting back like the US, and letting little terrorist AUBY's, nip at our heels like little mongrel mutts. Its time to go on the offensive and let everyone know what trailer park U is all about. I'm sorry "manufactured housing".

I really liked the picture DHead Tiger posted of a dog taking a crap in front of your "double wide double high".

8. wesfau

wesfau Founding Member

'Preciate the class reply. :dis:

9. Proud Tiger

Well it's interesting all the LSU guys last week got a kick out of the Coonasstrodome thing and you can't take it as a joke and even blame it on Auburn. Geez, talk about paranoia :grin:

10. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

I think the coonastrodome is funny, but I see when the threat to spread crap like barners do at your opponents boards, suddenly you can recognize class.

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but it sure gets tiresome every time I go to one of our opponents boards, and there's someone from awbarn talking sh&t, maybe a dose of your own medicine will put a stop to it.

The corndog crap is funny also, I'm talking the throwing of whiskey bottles, urine in cups, spit in cups and telling fans thats what they can expect if they come to our game. YOU GUYS HAVE TAKEN IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!