What's wrong with you tiger fans?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by col reb, Jan 26, 2004.

1. TIGRNUTZ

TIGRNUTZ Freshman

Hey col red, good to see you made it back. Would have been looking for ya at DV, but we had to go pick up duck decoys. Another hunting season come and gone.

Glad you and your grand daughter had a good time. Hope to ya'll can make some games next year and show her what DV's like on Saturday night!

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Col. Reb,

You and your family are always welcome at my house:D

maybe we could even watch the Mannings play gainst each
    other or something.

3. col reb

col reb Founding Member

night stick

No self-respecting night stick would want to be used like that.

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

game time

She was telling me thank you for taking her and that she really had a good time. I told her I might be able to take her to a game. Told her that she would see about four times this many people and they would be much more excited. Hope your hunting season went well.

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Re: Re: What's wrong with you tiger fans?

Ugh huh! :dis:

6. col reb

col reb Founding Member

welcome

Thanks and the same to you and your family. I figure the Mannings will have to be in different leagues. If not, then the Colts and whoever will have to install a boardwalk across the fifty yard line so Archie and wife can change sides with each change of offense. And what would poor Archie do when both teams are playing elsewhere? Problems of the rich and rich.

7. Lump

Lump Founding Member

you just had to wear your ole miss gear to the LSU national championship ceremony, didn't you?

8. McubedLSU

McubedLSU Founding Member

Did you say 'crayfish balls'? LOL.

Let see, you were wearing Ole Miss gear and asking anyone if they wanted 'crawfish balls' and nobody wanted to be your friend.

Go figure.

9. col reb

col reb Founding Member

go figure

I said BOUDAN BALLS. Some were made in what they simply called cajun style, some were made with shrimp and crab meat, and some were made with crayfish. Did not say nobody wanted to be my friend. (by the way, I ran out of boudan balls and it was a pretty good sized sack) Have you ever been to Tony's? Live catfish swimming in one area, crayfish boiling, and a deli that has most everything. All to go. They are so busy that they have to have law enforcement personnel on the parking lot. Did not say I didn't make any friends. In fact my grandaughter made the statement, "Papaw. You will talk to anybody. Even all these tiger fans and you wearing OM colors." I told her that these people were wonderful. My choice of schools to pull for means NOTHING against the people of La. In fact, earlier that day, she had told me that she loved LSU but wanted to go to vet. school one day and was not sure if LSU even had one. I told her it was probably the best in the nation. She got excited then. Wants to know if I can take her down there one day to look around. Guess I opened my big mouth one time too many.

10. McubedLSU

McubedLSU Founding Member

You are doing it again.

Its crawfish.

'Crayfish' is what the yankees call it and is considered insulting from where I am from. While it says NYC by my name I am from the south but live here now.

No offense to you, but you must have looked and talked out of place.

fyi... LSU also have one of the better vet schools in the county.