What's wrong with you tiger fans?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by col reb, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Geauxld Member

Geauxld Member Founding Member

Vet school/Crayfish

The LSU Vet school has been ranked in the Top 10.
    I took my dog there once and thought he got much better medical care than MY OWN docter provided me, honestly.

Col. Reb definitly don't say Crayfish, very Yankee. It's like saying New or leens instead of New Arluns . It makes people suspicious.

I'm sure you will be invited to many a tailgate in the fall.
    Remember this wasn't even a game saturday.

2. Geauxld Member

Geauxld Member Founding Member

?

Not trying to be unfriendly,

Hopefully departing helpful information to insure maximum

tailgating from LSU fans for col reb the next go round.

3. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

Col reb, why have a unloaded gun? Kinda of dumb isn't is?

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

some kind of fish

I really wasn't sure of the spelling. I damn sure pronounce it crawfish. I pinch the butt and suck the head. Just guess I was ignorant of the correct spelling. But I have seen it spelled that way in La. READ THE POST AGAIN-----------THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD HER. ONE OF, IF NOT THE BEST IN THE NATION as far as vet schools are concerned. Hell--If I were sick, there are better vets down there than some of the people docs up here.

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

unloaded gun

think about it. How could you use it with that many people around without hurting innocent people? I would rather have MY A## whipped than hurt someone totally innocent. Sorry if you don't agree. But I hope I am not anywhere around if you need to defend yourself.

6. TIGRNUTZ

TIGRNUTZ Freshman

Re: game time

Duck season sucked, deer season was OK. The best part of hunting season is sitting at the camp on saturday night and listening to my Tigahs anyway, so it couldn't have been better in that respect. Cleaned a big 8 point and a doe during the Auburn game while drinking a cold bud light. Come to think of it, it was a great hunting season.

7. NHTIGER

NHTIGER Founding Member

It was very clear to me

that he was talking about the LSU Vet School when he told his granddaughter it is one of the best in the country. How could you misread that part of his post to take it as an anti-LSU comment, inplying he was talking about vet school at Ole Miss. Also, spelling it crayfish is not necessarily a "yankee" thing - crawfish is the secondary spelling to crayfish in this 5 pound volume of Webster on my desk ! As long as he's pronouncing it crawfish (and you can't tell by reading, obviously) what's the "correction" for? There are a couple of you that no matter how nice a guy is you just have to pick at a quality, friendly post because he is a Reb. He has handled your responses with class and I salute him !

8. edyel

edyel edyel

Ditto NHTIGER, Col Reb you are welcome on this board anytime!

9. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Re: It was very clear to me

I thought I was correct in the spelling but was not absolutely sure. Doesn't matter. Maybe I should have said MUD BUGS. The tigers have always been high class. This year, they arose to the TOP OF THE CLASS. I have always loved OM. But some of their fans have a snotty attitude. I am about to post for mud bug receipts. Hope I get some good feedback. Thank you for your respectful answer