What's your favorite fast food breakfast item?

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by Mr. Peabody, May 11, 2004.

1. Pastimer

Pastimer Founding Member

Bacon, egg and cheese croissant from Burger King (OK, my choices up here are VERY limited). If I am at home, the BEST breakfast there is is the afore-mentioned cold pizza.

When I lived elsewhere, there was a local "fast" food place that served a dynamite breakfast of a BLT, hash browns and a Coke. Breakfast is the very best time to drink a Coke.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

is that those mcgriddles or whatever? I had one at the airport....tasted of syrup and was good. I usually don't like sweet food for breakfast very often but here at work donuts for most are gold.

3. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

McDonalds Steak, Egg and Cheese Bagel with grilled onions. Simply awesome, but they are a powerful laxative.

4. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

There is nothing more vile and nasty then the McGriddle... I almost yakked when I tried one.

For me, the Breakfast croissant from BK... (No Cheese, just bacon and egg)

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

no, i have never had those. i mean basic bagel sandwiches, with onions and sausage and cheese on a bagel. i only had them at mcdonalds up north, not in baton rouge, and now i cant get em anywhere. but its ok, every street corner in NY has breakfast stands with egg and cheese and bacon on a roll. i usually get that with ketchup and salt/pepper, its great and real cheap.

the mcgriddle sounds kinda odd, with basically a pancake as the bread of the sandwich. might be good, might be terrible. i like to eat almost everything, so i would probably like it.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

yea yeah thats what i am talking about. mcdonalds bagel sandwiches are awesome. i dunno about the laxative part though, my stomach cant distinguish one food from the next and stays about the same no matter what i stuff in there.

7. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

The Breakfast Burrito from Sonic.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't know if this comes under the fast food category but since they serve your order faster than Burger King I'll say the Jambalaya at the Jambalaya Shoppe.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

breakfast.... im not a big fan of that jambalaya either way.

10. iluvdatiger

iluvdatiger Founding Member

I love McGriddles but I wouldn't eat one every morning. I like the chicken biscuit from Chickfila too. I love the ALLStar plate at waffle house. I love waffle house hashbrowns with a ton of katchup on them....