What's your weather like today?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by CajunlostinCali, Feb 13, 2008.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Tropical downpours and tornado warnings. But it's not 100 degrees, so I'll take it.

2. Chase4LSU

Chase4LSU Waiting on Mettenberger

It's hot, and humid. If there's water on your brow, you don't know if it's sweat or humidity. In other words, a typical Baton Rouge/ south Louisiana summer night. I have my fingers crossed for a true Fall.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

there is only one word for the weather here today. brutal!

hard to tell how much snow so far cause of the way it is blowing with 40 mph north winds. my guess is around 5-6 inches.

temperature is 9. windchill is minus 14. the low tonight is supposed to be around 2 with windchills of 15-20 below.

i just swept snow the swirled and drifted up against my patio door so i could let the dogs out. looks like i will have to do that every so often. it is under an overhang that extends out 6 feet so normally when it snows it doesnt get close to the door. but the way the wind is blowing, it is swirling on the patio under the overhang and causing drifts against the door.

the poor kids stuck home arent even gonna be able to play in it. its blowing too hard for that.

stacey, get ready. if this is moving your way, its not pretty! my friends in ne oklahoma up around tulsa and talequah are getting hammered even harder. they are supposed to get around 18 inches of this stuff. i think we are supposed to top out around 10-12 inches.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Pictures Pictures

5. MBTigah

MBTigah Myrtle Beach Tiger Fan

Overcast here with a projected high of 57. Sorry to hear about the brutal weather in the midwest!

6. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

21 and everything covered in a layer of ice. Couldn't even open the car door this morning.

7. StaceyO

Yep, Okie. We got ice here in DFW. But there was a snow day out of school because of it. Cool. Our temp is 19 with a wind chill hovering around 0.

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

if we are any lucky in all of this, its that we didnt have a lot of ice first. most often with storms we do. started snowing right off the bat. right now the cold and wind is the real bitch. 35 mph, 8 degrees, and wc of minus 15. tonight is gonna be hell when it drops down to about 0. i dont even want to think of what the wc's will be if the wind continues like this.

9. DJM136

DJM136 fubar 24/7

Stacey and Okie with headlights on bright......love ice storms.

(just filling in for tirk and CS)

1 person likes this.
  10. StaceyO

And filling in quite adequately for those guys. Headlights? I'm wearing too many layers to know...