When Arkansas runs on the field??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by EliteLSU1, Nov 24, 2002.

1. EliteLSU1

EliteLSU1 Founding Member

I think that the only "SURE" way we have of winning the game Friday is if we can have cops posted at there tunnel when the Convicts(Hogs) run out onto the field. We can have the cops do a Breathalizer and make them try to walk a straight line. All of them that fail should be brought downtown for booking. This should be about half of them with the majority of these being repeat offenders. We should have a good lead before Nutty bails them out and makes his speech about how it was an honest mistake and he doesn't feel like they should be punished for something so small.
    If the cops did make them walk a straight line, they would be the only ones in Arkansas trying to do so. Nutty Butty sure isn't worrying about a straight line.

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Any state that would elect Bill Clinton tells you a lot about their "straight line".

Then again, any state that would elect Edwin Edwards four times...

Nevermind...

GEAUX TIGERS!!! Let's have a Cochon de lait!!!!

3. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

State Election???? How about a NATIONAL ELECTION, TWICE!!!!! Don't knock a state for doing what we did as a nation for two years.

4. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

i dont think it will work...Nutt spends time in practice teaching them how to say the ABCs backwards....over and over....hey, you gotta know that stuff if youre going to drive drunk.

5. TennesseeTiger

Whoa! What's this "WE" stuff? I didn't vote for him...or Perot, either (just another vote for Clinton).

6. WooStLouiee

WooStLouiee Freshman

LOL

This is my first time on this board and I'm getting a pretty good laugh at some of the posts. You guys have a good sense of humor. Best of luck at the game on Friday. I'm looking forward to a great game.

I can't believe though that you guys would comment on Arkansas politics. It's my understanding that Louisiana has historically had the most corrupt state government in the union (I know, some of you still think you're in the Confederacy). :D

Go Hogs

7. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Re: LOL

It is BECAUSE of that fact that we feel we can do so;) . All in good humor, bro.

8. TennesseeTiger

Re: LOL

I don't know. There are many states out there that could argue for that spot...New York, Illinois...lots of organized crime there to get into government.

I think what we rank undisputed #1 in is colorful characters in government.

Now that I live in Tennessee, I see that Louisiana wasn't as bad as I thought. Tennessee has it's share of problems, too!

9. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

Re: Re: LOL

Mississippi, has more than its share of flaming idiots in politics, too.

10. TennesseeTiger

Re: Re: Re: LOL

I'm pretty sure that there are people in every state in the Union that would say similar things about their state government.