When I start thinking it maybe over Les

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Jan 16, 2015.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I'm not the one trying to compare Ole Miss and Tennessee, red, you are. That's what I've asked you about on more than one occasion; it makes no sense to me.

Comparing UF and UT? That's comparable—neither of which should be used in a contrast/comparison with Ole Miss. It still boils down to the have's and have-not's—Ole Miss remains in the later category.

Like Florida, UT needs a head coach. Is Butch that guy for UT? It's safe to say he's a better head coach than Dooley, right?

I hate using the term "swagger." In this case it's apropos. The "swagger" that's being fostered in Knoxville right now is something I think guys like Richt will have a hard time handling. I don't think Spurrier can handle it. Heck, amongst all his hyperbole about the Gamecocks and their three, back-to-back 11 win seasons he still finds his team .500 against the Vols since Fulmer left. I don't know how Coach Mac will handle it—better than Richt is what I'm thinking.

2. Oliverjuggs

Oliverjuggs Senior Member

I'm only paranoid because everyone is against me

LSUDad, ROY_LA_CA and Bengal B like this.
  3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You keep saying that. I keep saying that others disagree. You must live with it. Tennessee is a shell of its former self and the fans know it.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

you would have to turn your hand 180 degrees for that to work, just saying.

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

It's not the first time that's happened here. I'll admit, I like my odds. :D

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I've done that, feels like someone else..oh wait, wrong thread

7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Self-deprecating humor has its place...AT TIMES!

shane0911 and LSUDad like this.
  8. msully

msully Founding Member

red, the fans know what is happening in Knoxville . The shell is popping open , and a winning team is sprouting They know they are 2 maybe 3 years away , but they also know if the ball bounces a few inches their teams way . They will be in the SEC Championship game this season. Can you deep down tell me you think LSU fans can say that ?? I can tell if LSU will win or lose just reading the post in here. Bama fans can think their team will .., A&M fans can not think that . The Gator fans can only hope for a better team .Missouri fans already know their team will be close to Vandy in 2016 . Did you watch the Vols in the Bowl game ?? The Tennessee team was on their toes , and LSU I know you watched that . LSU came out flat footed . Even Bama got the lead and pulled the ole SEC turn around and played flat footed . No way Bama should have lost to Ohio State . LSU is not hungry , well I have seen what I have wanted for a few years . Players saying they are staying. That they want to be a part of another special team . That makes me think this team wants to win . Even "The Bear "said his team got used to winning . I think that was when we saw the wishbone in the SEC

9. Tiredoflosing

Tiredoflosing Veteran Member

LSU will lose 6 SEC games this year!

10. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Or so you hope.

cajdav1 and LSUDad like this.