When I start thinking it maybe over Les

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Jan 16, 2015.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Even I think this is whacko doodle

Herb, LSUDad and ROY_LA_CA like this.
  2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

What I said was that Tennessee still has a lot to prove, they are quite free to prove it.

You just said that they were 2-3 years away???

LSU fans are spoiled the winningest 10 years in their history and whining like children. Those who know football, don't think Tennessee has a better shot at a title than LSU. Your team plays a weaker schedule, but it includes Bama and Georgia.

Bullshit. LSU has just not had an SEC-caliber quarterback emerge.

titoabad1 likes this.
  3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You have lost all credibility this morning!

LSUDad likes this.
  4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You have to have it first before you can lose it.

Herb, LSUDad, Bengal B and 3 others like this.
  5. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I agree with Shane and Red about your wacko-a-doodle credibility; however my head hurts a little this morning and since laughter is the best medicine, do you mind naming the 6?

LSUDad and shane0911 like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

now there is something you won't see every day

ParadiseiNC, LSUDad and Bengal B like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He must be drinking his breakfast

LSUDad likes this.
  8. msully

msully Founding Member

Bullshit red I am a LSU fan , my grandson are Vols fans LOL, I do believe they are 2 to 3 years away for a run at the National Tittle , I think they will win the East . The East is not as strong as the West this is what I believe , I do not believe they the Vols win win the SEC Tittle game , but on the same hand neither will the LSU Tigers . Tell you what red , remind me at the end of next season , ok I can see them beating Bama , but I do not see LSU doing that and yes what we LSU needs is a QB and there is not one in the near future . That is where this Tiger team is weak. Yes Tennessee has a lot to prove . Mostly that they are as good as their last game . About those that know football, do a little research ,. I like what I see in returning players who want to be a part of a SPEICAL TEAM but I am not sure in the SEC any defense only can win the games that are needed . If you score 7 and hold the other team to 3 FG's you lose .This LSU team had almost no offense in the Bowl Game . Was it lack of talent or, lack of want to win . That can not be coached .
    BTW I would like for LSU to score 45 points and more each game . While the other teams score 0 but that will not happen Then I would not need Redman . GEAUX!! TIGERS !!!!

9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Been known to drink breakfast if the occasion is right; beach vacation is a good time for a 'good' breakfast drink. But today no drinks.

Today we learn what is more powerful than a breakfast drink such as a Kluke Memosa (straight show of tequila out of the freezer). Powerful enough to unify Red, Shane, and myself into harmony on a point. Albeit that harmony will be a snap shot in time, but still an impressive feat.

And that powerful item is a 'Tired of Flosing' stand alone 8 word sentence predicting 6 SEC loses in 2015.

mctiger, TerryP, shane0911 and 2 others like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Of course TOF is a moron but looking at LSU's schedule...... I don't see any game where LSU will be a prohibitive favorite. Our East opponents, Florida and South Carolina are pretty unknown. They could be good or bad. Bama, Moo U and Ole Miss on the road. Auburn could be terrible or they could be great. R Kansas will be better than last year. Who knows how Steele will do against A&M's spread hurry up offense? I don't think it will happen but if the wheels came totally off.....

The point is that their are no gimmes on the SEC schedule.

LSUDad likes this.