When I start thinking it maybe over Les

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by msully, Jan 16, 2015.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

What I've found is when you put someone on ignore you'll find yourself "following" that person again simply to keep up with the conversations in threads. It's easy to get lost in the conversation...

2. msully

msully Founding Member

I willsayl that I have to looked @ which teams we, LSU, play . I think we will lose 2 maybe 3 , and yet 1 of them can be a win . I do not see a SEC team undefeated . Bama will be the best again , not only in the SEC but all of college football. LSU is close , Auburn , and do not over look Tennessee . That is 3 games Bama can lose . Bama will lose 1 game for sure , I will say they are going to lose 2 games , 1 of the above 3 will beat Bama , I do not think Bama will lose to the three of them in a season ever . Bama is on my mind just because of saban , .Tenn will make a run for the east this season , I look for TCU to be on a mission , Tenn is going to try to be on a mission , they need a few more players , the rest of the SEC well what can I say . They will think "OK we are here . What do you expect me to do get hurt ? Oh no not me , I got a future " The two latest teams to join the SEC will be in the bottom half of their division slowly the SEC is getting back to normal
    GEAUX TIGERS !!!

LSUDad likes this.
  3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

@msully Auburn is the one team in the west that's almost impossible to get a read on.

When expectations are high—see some preseason rankings have them in the top five—they tend to fall flat. Remember, this is a team that has put together back to back, double digits win totals only once in their history.

Since the appearance against FSU in the BCSNC, it's team that's .500 against FBS teams—they've lost five of their last seven games.

Offensive playmakers on the 2015 squad? Right now, Duke Williams is the only guy I can think of that's returning.

The biggest question mark comes on defense. We saw what happened with UofSC moved away from Ellis Johnson 4-2-5 and went to a 3-4 this past season. They didn't have the personnel for the transition. Now, we look at Auburn doing the same thing.

I could easily see them tied for fourth place in the west.

msully likes this.
  4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

You act like you're hard to get a read on.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Much harder than you think, paw.

The irony is it went right over your head as always. Which means you can't even predict when I spell it out for you.

LSUDad and shane0911 like this.
  6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I shall endeavor to throw you a curve . . .

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Next year's SEC is the hardest to predict that I can remember. New coaches, new players all over. Tennessee still has a lot to prove to me before I can welcome them back to the contender tier. Like Ole Miss, they have spent a long time on the doormat to get too excited about a good year or two. Bama is good again but far from dominant. LSU, Auburn, Georgia, A&M will all be contenders with question marks. Arkansas, Missouri, Carolina, State, and Florida will all knock off contenders at home and one or two could step up with a few breaks.

It's a rough league.

P&G_wheelz007 and LSUDad like this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Doesn't bama have a new QB? Oh wait...never mind

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Sarah Jessica have another brother?

LSUDad and StaceyO like this.
  10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

It's not the first time you've made that comparison and it still doesn't make any sense to me. On one hand you have UT that's seven/eight years removed from being in ATL versus an Ole Miss team that's never been there. We are sixteen years removed from UT winning the national title versus that small stretch in the late fifty's, early sixty's when Ole Miss was selected by a few of the polls (excluding AP or UPI.) Sixteen years since UT has won the SEC versus 52? for Ole Miss?

A rebuild versus a build situation in my eyes.

LSUDad likes this.