When is the LSU / Texas A&M game scheduled for?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 16, 2006.

1. TGer'nLHornLand

TGer'nLHornLand Founding Member

Re: When is the LSU Syracuse game scheduled for?

More on the Aggies from Texas... This team is a relatively non-deep team. They play about 7-8 deep, and the bench players don't scare you when they come in. They'll press the Tigers early and try to keep the score low, but they're not a team that can light you up on offense. If the Tigers struggle with the pressure d, the game could be close. D.Mitch looked good though yesterday on his ankle, and I actually thought that G.Temple and T.Mitch had very underappreciated games yesterday. G.Temple really played point much of the night, and was able to break the Iona pressure--he also hit some key shots.

Look for Acie Law (guard) to carry A&M. The good news is he played the entire game practically and always does. So, I was pleasantly surprised to see Brady liberally subsitituting yesterday. The way I see it, the game will be tight early on with both teams feeling each other out with aggressive d. As the game goes on (hopefully), LSU's big men start to wear down on the tired Aggies. We separate in the second half, as we did last night. The key players will be G.Temple and D.Mitch in my mind, and hopefully Ben Voogd is not completely shaken from his game last night. They'll be needed to settle LSU down and keep them from losing their composure in the backcourt.

:geauxtige :bball: :champs: LSU IS A BASKETBALL SCHOOL.