when it looks bleak it isn't alway so.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by snorton938, Mar 20, 2004.

1. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

look team....i'm sorry the chancellor is going elsewhere.....this is not new....politics in louisiana have held it back forever.....the state always overcomes the "politicians" sent to salvage it....and make money while they do it.....i think saban is sound as is the infrastructure around him.....and i believe that once again the people of louisiana will show that maybe they aren't harvard grads but they know what is right and will once again overcome some dumb bell politicians....don't ever underestimate the people....and an eary congrat's on winning the next nat'l championships in whatever you want....be good....

2. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Snorton, I thought you said you were leaving?

3. snorton938

i am.....but what you think lsu is that fragile and is dependent on one point in time.....correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't some instituition goint to celebrate its 150th b-day.....maybe it be u that should leave....

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Huh?

5. snorton938

look kid (and i say that because i don't know if i'm talking to a 20 yr old or a 60 yr old).....this school has been around along time and seen its ups and downs.....point is the alumni demand quality football and it always happens (there may be some downs in the action but they are fixed).....the academics have always been accredited (at least from the 25 yrs i've been associated with the program).....so, i dont give a bleep who the governor is or the political nonsense that is going down....the school will be just fine.....and that is a fact!!!!!!!! (by the way, you notice how i like to use alot of dots)

6. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Snorton, you really confuse me.