When You're Wrong, You're Wrong

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Boy, I really picked that one wrong but I am a grown-ass man and not afraid to admit it. Give credit to Trump and his team for having their finger on the pulse of the race better than any of the pollsters and prognosticators. Going into yesterday I felt comfortable about a 3-4 point win for Clinton, just as I've predicted all along.
    By now you all know I am no fan of Trump's but he will be our President and I don't ever root against my President. I hope, for the sake of the country, he does a good job.

kluke, HalloweenRun, islstl and 14 others like this.
  2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Well said. Iconcheers.gif

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well said NC. Hopefully Trump will be better than we thought and the left will give him a chance.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

@Tiger in NC I can respect the fact that you have a different political opinion and the "facts" ss you saw them led you to believe that Trump and little chance to win. But your insistence the it was "mathematically impossible" is puzzling. The day that Trump announced he was running Vegas put the odds at 150-1 against him winning. But still that's a mathematical chance. I bought a Powerball ticket today. The odds are millions to one against me winning but that's still a mathematical chance.

Trump's victory was an upset but upsets often happen. On the scale of things Trump's win wasn't as big an upset as the 1980 USA Hockey team's win vs the Soviet Union.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES?

YES!

Tiger in NC likes this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You still ma boy.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Many of us here have reservations about trump, including me, but to put hillary in would have been a travesty. i know you don't buy it, but she is a criminal, and i say that just with just the questions about her server and classified info. You can not under any circumstance have secure info in a non secure environment. There is no discussion there. Intent does not matter, those of us that have handled classified info know this because it was beat into our head over and over again. I will give Trump a chance just as i would have Hillary but ill be having my eye on him and will be one of his loudest critics if warranted. I hope liberals do the same.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Way to go NC. It sucks, but we will move on.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Unless you are Colin Powell.

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

If you do it, your guilty, don't care if your name is George Washington