where are all the old guys?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Jan 14, 2005.

1. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

oooh, the plot thickens...:shock:

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Don't laugh, its true !

I was talking to Jimmy Hoffa and Oliver Stone the other day and they said that Nick Saban visited all LSU forums on a regular basis in an effort to bond (thats James Bond) with the fan base. Go figure, I can see Nick carrying his laptop around campus trying to find a Wi Fi to post !

3. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Now you've got me thinking.

The name(SabanFan)....self promotion....

Very defensive when Saban was mentioned in a negative light....

Vanished when Nick left for Miami....

The pieces are starting to fall in place now :shock:

SabanFan = St. Nick

4. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Well, I've just returned after finding things here quiet boring when I joined to 2002, but by the looks of those names I would say that snorten:wink: and smokeU:wink: are in jail and Sabanfan is in Miami :)

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

All the negative posting?? About Saban? Geez.... Just cause people say something bad about a person that you hold in such high reguard, doesn't mean you have to "take your ball and go home". :dis:

Personally, I think he's being a baby about it. If he, or anyone else wants to leave because "you guys are being so negative. I'm outta here", then fine. I'm not going to beg anyone to stay. If he needed a break. Fine. Then he should take one....but don't cry about it, looking for everyone to give sympathy.

Truthfully, I hope he does come back. When he was here, he added some very insightful posts until the whole "Saban fiasco". I just didn't agree with the way he lumped everyone into his post saying that WE were all the reasons why he was taking a break.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

To be honest, it was the immediate Miles bashing that I was seeing right after the announcement that triggered my "vacation". I'll admit, I was a bit taken aback at the way a lot of posters turned on Saban after all he did for the program, but, I guess it's the way some people deal with adversity.

7. mgreer1

mgreer1 Founding Member

Its good to see you back on the board SabanFan. This board did get crazy there for a little while. I tried to avoid it because of all the rumors, and bad mouthing going on about the outgoing and incoming coaches.

8. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I think it's pretty safe to say that the board is starting to return to normal. The anxiety that was the end of our season, has subsided a bit. Time to focus on recruiting, basketball and baseball!!!

9. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

It was rumored that SmokeU was CRAWFISH under a different alias. Not sure how true that is, but that was the rumor.

10. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

If SabanFan is Nick Saban then I am Tommy Tuberville :grin: :grin:

glad to see ya back Sabanfan :thumb: