where are all the old guys?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Jan 14, 2005.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

You are an ignoramus.

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Why yes yes he does. LOL :thumb:

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Rep points for you.

4. PGTiger

PGTiger Founding Member

New face here at tigerforums.com and I'm looking forward to being a long time member here.

5. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I have to agree with SabanFan about how angry I was that so many people were mad at Miles and Bertman. Good grief, some people didn't know who Miles was specifically and were acting as if the entire program was already heading downhill.

I almost took a break as well.

Now, the board accepts Miles....I think it was me and uscpuke that were the only two vocal happy people about Miles when he first came on board.

6. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

I find the humor among some of the members here is great fun, but the negativity spoils it!
    ________
    EXTREME Q VAPORIZER

7. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Yep, wouldn't want many of them on my team as easily as they turn on people. Very observant my man.

Don't pat yourself on the back to much, many of us were quite happy with the search and the results.

8. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I had a feeling I could get the bear out of the cave from a long winters nap. :thumb:

I am pumped about CLM. The OC JF is one hell of a guy to stay. :eek:ldskule:

Saban did a fantastic job while @ LSU. CNS put us back on the map. He got here and did some amazing $H!t in three years. What’s cool about that is he left us w/a-loaded team. Lets hope CLM can get our QB’s playing up to their potential. :champs:

After watching the Pats whip the snot out of the Manning boy that didn't want to play @ LSU, I was glad to see that 1/2 the best team in the world is made up of LSU Tigers! :geauxtigs