Where are the Buzzards

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Sep 1, 2019.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I think LSU recruits at a pretty high level. Not better than Bama but nobody out recruits Bama.

I’d be interested to see how our last 3 to 4 classes stack up against Clemson’s last 3 to 4.

Regardless, I like the trajectory.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  2. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Our days of playing backseat to Bama are over ...

OEAUX BROUGHT YOU THIS
    OEAUX HAD THE VISION TO DO IT
    OEAUX DESERVES YOUR APOLOGY

OEAUX will win COACH OF THE YEAR in 2019 ... Mark it

And if he don’t ... Then the Best Coach lost

3. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Everybody looks and listens to Eaux ...

Herbstreit (rumored) was said to compare him to the coach in the WATERBOY ...

They have zero respect for the man!
    His players would die for him!!!!

4. LSU_4_LIFE

The water boy coach comparisons are getting old. I agree, it’s getting disrespectful too and in this day and age it’s a double standard. You can insult and make fun of Cajuns but God forbid if you did that to other cultures/races/lifestyles/etc. it would ruin careers.

lsu-i-like, Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  5. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Just admit when you’re wrong and move on knowing this:

Oeaux had the brains (this is year 3) to:
    1. Be a Selfless Team Player devoted to LSU and the State of Louisiana always even while his ill wife fought for her life ...
    2. Keep Aranda and loaded him up with good NFL Assts ... Make him highest paid DC in America today
    3. Desperately try to find the best OC and assistants to get us out of the Myles of Piles Rut ... Canada then Brady while sticking to a loyal LSU homer like Minger (Again I hated Minger as my drinking buddy Dave Woodley rode the pine cuz he didn’t kiss butt and Dave stayed in Coach Mac’s Doghouse)
    4. Have the brains to prioritize kicking and special teams ... I’m watching Saban have aneurysms watching his kicker miss two vs Duke ... Oeaux gave you Cade York and McMahon ... Did anyone see Oeaux’s face when York boomed that bomb thru the uprights ... He looked like a proud father on that sideline smiling from ear to ear ... Beautiful
    5. Stay ahead in the ARMS RACE by getting these kids a 25,000 sq ft space age DO-IT-ALL center to house them and entertain them and keep them out the damn bar rooms ... How many idiot things happened prior to this season???
    We won’t discuss that as all that stays
    In da house ... Oeaux keeps a tight lid on
    Kids going to class ... Kids eat together ... Kids tutor together in that center ... Oeaux had the vision to get that done

I could name another 20 things but that’s a whole thread by itself

lsu-i-like, Winston1 and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  6. LSU_4_LIFE

He’s exceed my expectations so I’ll admit I was wrong about that. He has definitely accomplished much more than I anticipated or gave credit for and I’m pretty delighted.

But there is a lot of football left to play and I’m definitely rooting for him and I hope he continues to prove me wrong.

I know it was Ga Southern, but it was how LSU won that game that had me so impressed. I’ll leave it that and look forward to the Texas game.

lsu-i-like and shane0911 like this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Very well said. Almost all of us were in that same boat and why not? No one really knew what O was going to be other than "the last option" because the others didn't work out for whatever reason. There is absolutely nothing wrong with feeling this way and I applaud you for the eloquent way that you stated it. One here could learn a lot from it but that is another story.

I would say that to an extent it wasn't the coach, the word you are looking for is Quarterback.

Now the reason we didn't have one of those is probably because of the coach so meh, it is what it is.

He's had a Quarterback, now the merits of that player can be debated but the answer to your question is the media put them there because of who was taking the snaps. We should have won that game with Mett at the helm but ol waterhead just had to play it conservative and give the gumps back the ball with too much time left. Just can't do that. In the end, the other places get more cred because of the QB

Good question on Ga, they are known to spit the bit. As for OU, I think they have been at least in the playoff for a bit. Texas? lol, I hope we mollywhop them this weekend. They are just entitled and have a TON like a doublearm shit ton of money and when you have money you have influence. Add wonder boy Tom Herman and you have the makings for a giant hype balloon that is just begging to be popped.

Great rant, great topic generator. Geaux Tigers!

lsu-i-like, kcal and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  8. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

I like what both of you wrote!

kcal, LSU_4_LIFE and shane0911 like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

God forbid if somebody says something about their precious moooslems.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

well said