Where are the State posters

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by red55, Sep 22, 2003.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I've got a lot to learn about Mississippi State this week. I know they have some players at the skill positions, but I haven't followed their games or stats. Any bulldogs out there to give us an assessment?

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I was about to make a post about the same thing. The MSU fans need to take a page from UGA fan's playbook. Last week, I couldnt look away for 5 minutes before posts went from the top of the board, off the bottom and on to page 3. This week, we are hardly getting any football talk, smack or otherwise. Are they already resigned? C'mon, you cow beller's, give us something to point and laugh at! :D

3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

I think if our program was in shambles like theres is, I wouldnt post on the opponents boards, but I would like to hear from them anyway.

4. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Do they even have computers in Starkville? If they do they are probably on old 300baud modems so the game will be over by the time the forums load.

5. Tigah Fan

Tigah Fan Founding Member

I checked out the MSU message board linked on rival's forums (top of the page) and it appears they are to busy talking about firing their coach and listing names for a future coach to talk about the LSU game. They do have a thread for predictions on the LSU-MSU score and they are not at all optimistic. I didn't bother posting on their board, no point in kicking a man when he's down.