Politics Where are we going?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Apr 17, 2018.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Love me some deep state q vids.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    uscvball likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The libtards if you notice are harassing women only maybe you are good with that I dont know. Where I grew up we ain't good with that sweetie pie. The snowflake dig ain't working here and you know it.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Reading on Twitter that the Secret Service will be temporarily providing Sarah Sanders with a security detail. Believed to be the first time they've needed a detail for a press secretary. TDS at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Fascinating video. As some say, the true nature of reality is more weird than we can possibly imagine.

In Heisenberg's principle the combined position and velocity knowledge cannot exceed a certain percentage, roughly speaking. You gain accuracy in one and you lose it in the other, always remaining under a seemingly arbitrary threshold. But WHY? intuitively it makes no sense. It seems like a line of computer code, an IF-Then conditional statement with a number not to be exceeded.
    So how does the particle know that some entity has gained a certain amount of knowledge about its velocity and position and know what percentage of accuracy they have on it? For me a computer simulation using conditional logic would explain the particle's knowledge and action. But why that 'magic number'?, that threshold not to be exceeded? What does the simulation gain by this?

There's many rabbit holes you can fall into with this theory. Elon Musk believes that we're almost certainly in a simulation. It's less than a billion to one chance that we're living in base reality.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I had typed the answer here but then I hit the wrong key and erased it before I could post. Now I've forgotten. But if were are a simulation who programmed us? God? An evil entity? Or an alien scientist who has as much care about our lives, feelings, pain and suffering as we do about a lab rat.

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I think we did. The future us is running simulations to determine alternative futures. The initialization variables and other nuances are tweaked as they search for the ideal timeline and future.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

That could be true only if the past and future exist simultaneously. And anyone running the simulation would have to be outside of all possible future timelines. If all the timelines had converged and the observer was in the final timeline the experiment would be unnecessary.

9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

when i said 'we', i meant base reality humans, not actually you and me. Maybe base reality humans are 1000 or 10000 years advanced from our present stage and they have simulations where they alter decisions, variables, whatever, to achieve a 'better' future. They use the info to make better choices for a better future.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Unless that algorithm was written by Google and they just want to sell us more stuff.

el005639 and Winston1 like this.