Where are you staying in N.O.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by edyel, Dec 18, 2007.

1. edyel

edyel edyel

for "the game"? I managed to get a room at the Astor Crowne Plaza on Canal at a pretty good price considering. Anybody ever stay there and if so what is your opinion of the property. I know it is an upgrade to the dump I stayed at in Gentilly in '03. Man that was scary! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tigerhead :tigerhead

2. LuvinLes

LuvinLes Founding Member

Was a nice place...this is our 1st trip back to NO since the storm (we're from Mandeville/Covington originally) so I really can't vouch for much in the city

We're at the Wyndham Bourbon Orleans ...good rates b/c we booked in Sept!!:wink:

3. Carface

Carface What the...?

I'm staying at the woman's (read: girlfriend's :hihi:) parents' house in Metairie.

As for the Crowne Plaza, the woman has stayed in that hotel before and she said it was similar to the Crowne Plaza hotel that we stayed in in Key West. If this is true, it's going to be a very nice hotel (it damn well better be, for the price and location).

4. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Hotel Intercontinental on Poydras. 12 year old son doesn't know he's going yet. He has been on my case to go since the middle of the season. Santa is going to bring him a ticket. Alot of money to pull this off but well worth it. Go Tigers !

1 person likes this.
  5. LSUalum24

LSUalum24 Founding Member

Does home count if you live in the city?

6. edyel

edyel edyel

I just got a call from my buddy down in B.R. and since it his birthday on the 7th his (financially secure) brother is springing for another night at the Crowne for us. This is shaping up to be one hell of a ride!:geaux:

7. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Aunt's house, she lives right off st charles! She drives us right to bourbon street and drops us off! Good times!

8. MrCodeDude

MrCodeDude Founding Member

Quality Inn & Suites on O'Keefe. Getting horribly ripped off for it too.

9. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

That's right across the street from my office at 1010 Common.

I plan to go in to work that morning, tell the staff about noon to close the office and I might show up on the 8th in the same clothes I was wearing on the 7th.

:geauxtige:geauxtige:geauxtige

10. 1cajuninokc

1cajuninokc Founding Member

staying at a B&B 2 blocks from bourbon. Pics look good from the website. But hell we're in the city, :thumb: now I just need to find some tickets.

:milesmic: :LSU231: