Where are you watching the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 31, 2010.

?

Where will you be watching the Super Bowl?

1. At home with the family

23 vote(s)
    48.9%
  2. At a party with fellow Saints fans

14 vote(s)
    29.8%
  3. In New Orleans

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  4. I'm going to the Super Bowl in MIami

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  5. In a bar

5 vote(s)
    10.6%
  1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Like everyone else, I usually attend a Super Bowl party to watch the game. I have never NOT gone to a Super Bowl party. This year may be different. I MAY stay home and watch this game with my kids and my kids only.

I'm the kind of guy that can't watch LSU play at a bar or at a big party in front of a large crowd. I need to be able to watch the game with no distractions.

On one hand, I want to watch the game with no distractions and soak it all in.....on the other hand, I would love to be able to celebrate with fellow Saints fans should they win the Super Bowl.

I'm still undecided. Where are YOU watching the Super Bowl?Saintslogo

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I would love to watch it with a group of fans and enjoy it with them, but it seems no one is having any type of gathering around here. I've invited a few people over to my house to watch, but I'm sure it'll be about 3 or 4 of us.

At least snacks and cleanup will be easier this way. But like you, I can't watch LSU or The Saints at a bar.Saintslogo:popcorn:

1 person likes this.
  3. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

I'm planning on watching it with cousins and brothers. we've suffered together all these years. it seems only fair to want to watch the biggest game of the saints history with them. BUT...I have been talking to a playboy playmate that is good friends with paris hilton and i'm trying like hell to get her to get me to the game. i know my odds are better off of being crowned mvp of the super bowl, but the only thing she can say is "no."

1 person likes this.
  4. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

At home with the fam and friends

1 person likes this.
  5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Same here, I need to actually watch the game. No way I'm watching it any other place but at home.

1 person likes this.
  6. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

i'm headed to the 504 with friends.

1 person likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Just for old times sake, I'm gonna watch the Superbowl with a bag over my head. :rofl:Saintslogo

I watched the NFC Championship game in a sports bar. I had a good time but I could barely hear the talking heads. (maybe thats a good thing since they were something less than unbiased in pretty much openly rooting for Favre to be in the Superbowl) I was sitting next to a couple of drunk girls who were screaming F Favre and F the refs on almost every play. It wwas fun being theere what with everybody in the bar high 5ing each other and screaming Who Dat when Hartley kicked the winning FG.

But now that its the Superbowl for all the marbles, I'm gonna watch with just a few guys who are as serious football fans as I am. Gonna get a sack of crawfish. Any females present will be drafted into service as waitresses to bring us more food and beer.. I want to be able to concentrate on the game and maintain at least as much focus as Peyton and Drew will have.

8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

We need a Tigerforums clubhouse. Complete with Big screen TV's and stripper poles.

9. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

THIS!!!

1 person likes this.
  10. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Possibly in Dolphin stadium, my cousin called this weekend talking about a possibility of 2 club level tickets on the 40 yard line.
    If not, I'll watch it at home or at BB Kings.

1 person likes this.