Where did Craig Nall get this crap?.........

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUBud, Aug 13, 2004.

1. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

Found that on Craig Nall's Green Bay Packer website. Sounds like Craig's daddy wrote that. What does he mean Spurrier didn't recruit Louisiana? WHat a bunch of BULL$HIT. Anyone remember Ike Hilliard? How 'bout his full court press of Damien James? Spurrier lived in the Louisiana during recruiting season.

And, if you are reading this IBATIGER, I'm sure you already realize that Nall is in BIG TROUBLE. He's fourth string behind Favre, Pedersen and Tim Couch. Something tells me that Craig's going to be looking for a job. Ole IBATIGER swore to us that Nall would be a much better (and longer) pro than Rohan. Well, Rohan battling for a second string spot. Nall looks to be the odd man out in Green Bay.

Nall's Packer Page - Quick It May Be Gone SOON

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i dont think anyone here wants Nall to fail. He wanted to play for th P&G but was in the cycle of clowns for coaches. not his fault. i think we all wish for him to succeed.

3. Shadeauxcaster

Shadeauxcaster Founding Member

I remember this from when Nall Signed with LSU. He did so because he wanted to be a Tiger, and he hung in there longer than most would have. What he said here is what I remember being reported in newpapers at the time, he was offered on the spot by Spurrier at the Gators Camp, not recruited at his High School in Alexandria prior to that.

I don't know and don't care about a dispute you and someone else have about Nall, but he was always a good and loyal Tiger, and in the end was too good to never get to play. He gave his all to LSU and LSU couldn't use it. No need to knock him.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

:thumb: :thumb:

5. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

My knock is more to some of the Nall homers. When all of that was going on, they were WAY too obnoxious. Bad things were said about Rohan and even worse things were said about Booty. A poster named IBATIGER was one the worst. And, when Nall and Davey both got drafted, he said some things about Davey (mainly in comparison to Nall) that really rubbed me the wrong way.

6. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Yep IBATIGER was consistant in his support for Nall.

Too bad that fans can't see the problem was not Booty, Nall, Rohan, Jamie Howard, Sparacino......IT WAS COACHING. Hallman, Dinardo, McConnell, good grief.