Where do you rank John Brady among SEC Coaches?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mrx, Apr 9, 2006.

1. mrx

mrx Founding Member

I have him behind Billy Donovan.

2. macatak911

macatak911 CRAIG STELTZ = BEAST

behind donovan and tubby

3. TigerMed

TigerMed Founding Member

(begin sarcasm) Everybody and their momma know that you have to have Pearl #1 (end sarcasm)

4. col reb

col reb Founding Member

I have him ranked as the head coach of the LSU FIGHTING TIGERS-----2006 SEC CHAMPIONS AND FINIAL FOUR COMPETITORany other questions?

5. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I would say that Brady is currently, at best, tied for 3rd...but I could also see him being 4th.

I'd say Donovan is #1
    Tubby is #2
    Pearl, for all my personal dislike for the man, still has shown in his brief stint as a coach at Tenn. that he can do a good job....so, at best, I'd say Pearl and Brady MIGHT be tied for 3rd...

6. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

I don't know how you wouldn't like Pearl. The guy embodies college basketball. Dude is a complete lunatic, and gets his guys to believe that they're better than they are.

I don't know enough about SEC basketball to really rank these guys, but I would say Donovan is in his own league. Pearl is still an unkown quantity. And Brady is a unique guy. I don't have much confidence in his technical coaching (basically a quality recruiter, but not convinced he'll outscheme anybody), but he's had great results.

7. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I don't know what, exactly, it is...but for some reason, I just don't particularly care for him (Pearl). But that doesn't mean I can't recognize his talents as a head coach....and I do.