Where do you rank the Florida win in terms of road SEC wins in recent LSU history?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 14, 2010.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

How about Arizona State in 2005. Technically a home game but we played it in Tempe so it should qualify. First game after Katrina, Russell to Doucet on 4th down from the 39 yard line. I'll never forget that catch. If it qualifies, it has to be on the list.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

good call.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Personally, my favorite out of the bunch is the win over Ole Miss, when Eli tripped over his one legacy. (bud-dump-bump-teesh). Talk about lame, Ole Piss even has a banner up at VH claiming a share of the West that year. :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okjG1jaK42w&feature=related"]YouTube - Eli Manning FALLS DOWN[/ame]

2nd is the OT win at Bama.

1 person likes this.
  4. fanatic

Yep, IIRC Josh Reed single handedly won that game for us.

5. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

How far back do you consider recent, and which games would you add?

6. fanatic

7. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Was at that game, first game I had gotten to see the Tigers live in a long time. It ranks up there as my favorite of all time, but only because it was the first game I had brought my family to see. As for the game itself, I would still rank it in the top 10 given the circumstances surrounding the team, the fans, and the area at the time. Not to mention it was probably one of the most exciting games I had ever seen in person. What a roller coaster ride.

8. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-MR7NJXFIc&feature=related]YouTube - A Game To Remember - LSU Football[/ame]

9. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

that was a big one, but to be fair, he did ask about SEC games.

agree with Izzy's post to wait until the season is over to rank it. where we go from here will increase or decrease the importance of this win.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It was a nice win but so many others this decade and before are much better and more important.

I think the best college FB game I ever saw was Florida in 2007. Both teams played every down as if it were the last and great plays not mistakes decided it. How many times did we go for it on 4th down and make it? 5 wasn't it. Hester WOULD not be stopped.

There are others most listed but there will be better and more important games yet to be played this season.