Where I stand

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGOLFER, Mar 10, 2006.

1. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

I have been bashing Brady since 2 seasons ago. I believed he has had his chance and he has failed. Well, Skip had a different belief, I guess he believed in him. There is nothing that I can say to take away what Brady has done this year. With a young team he has won the SEC West and SEC outright title, which is a great accomplishment. With that being said, I still say that his test will be the SECT and NCAAT. We play Vandy today and it is a game that Vandy needs badly. Brady will show us alot today, due to Tyrus not playing. With UCONN losing and all these others top teams getting upset, (George Washington) LSU is will be in a great spot to get a "good" #2 seed in the tourney. By saying a good #2 seed I mean a 2 seed which is not on the same side as the #1 team in the country. To some, 2 and 3 seeds are almost alike, but to people who know the NCAA, a #2 seed is alot better.
    Sabanfan as well as many others have bashed me and have said that I am not a "true" LSU fan. They can be no more wrong. I have never rooted against LSU and never will, even if it means getting Brady out of here. My opinions were based on what I thought were right for LSU. If I was wrong, I was wrong. We are all wrong at sometimes in our life. But I will say this, If we go deep in the SECT, I will be the first one saying we deserve a 2 seed, and I will be the first to bash the voters if we dont get one. On the other hand, if we go one and done in both, I will bite my lip and give Brady 1 more shot next year because he has earned that.
    Great job Brady, keep it up in the crunch time.

-Golfer

2. first down

first down Founding Member

You da man! Fore Look out here comes Brady

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You are full of CRAP! If Vandy beats LSU without Tyrus, you have set yourself up to be able to place the blame on Brady. ALL of the Brady bashers just need to STFU. Those of us who have supported him throughout don't want to hear your tired mea culpas.

4. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

Yawn... I can hear it now at his first Brady Bashing Anonymous meeting... Hello My name is gofer... "HI GOFER"... I am a recovering Brady Basher...I have not bashed Brady since his last loss and am worried that when he actually does lose a game.. i will relapse into my old ways...

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

6. first down

first down Founding Member

First Miles, then Brady, who's next??? Could he go after the womens golf coach for not winning their own event at home? Smoke look out, golfer will forget all about brady in april and focus on other sports.

7. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

bashing is a disease.. he will relapse... they always do.

8. LSUGOLFER

Miles? You never heard me say anything about him. I think Miles is a great fit here.

9. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

KCAL... learn how to use quotes... :dis: :dis: :dis:

10. LSUGOLFER

Once again you never fail to amaze me how stupid you really are. You think are so smart because you think you have "read the outside lines" of my post. But guess what Saban, there are no outside lines. Everything here were written with the intent to give Brady the credit he deserves. And thanks to you as well Jeff. You prove that are stupid as well.