Where is all the Parrilloux lovers today???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux4Tigers, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Geaux4Tigers

Geaux4Tigers Founding Member

You RP fans are silent today! :lol: Perrilloux was not very impressive yesterday. I think we will see less of him in the games to come. He looked like he was lost ever time he went into the game and he constanly changes the play at the line. Why does he do this so much more than Flynn? The defenses read him so easily. It is RP run right or run left everytime he is put in the game. I don't like the quaterback rotation thing anyway. I have always been a Flynn fan and if he had receivers who could catch the ball his stats would be even more impressive than they already are. Lafell needs to be benched for the rest of the season. I don't think Flynn even looks for Lafell anymore. If he can't trust all his receivers to catch the ball, he will start looking for specific receivers and that should never be the case.

Roll Tide, Roll down the toilet bowl.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I was wondering where all the one's who said the playclock running down was his fault last week.......last night, Flynn had to call two timeouts for the same thing; though it was said, last week, that, had Flynn been in, it wouldn't have happened- better recognition, quicker checkoff, etc. :eek:

Not that I ever said RP should be our starter.

Don't think Perrilloux (That's how you spell his name btw) is the problem so much as the predictability of what's going to happen when he goes in. Every one around me called a run as soon as he went in. Like Atlanta Bengal said, let him throw it sometimes.

3. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

I think the return of ED plays to Flynn and LaFells advantage making RP less of a necessity.

Flynn now has a WR that he no doubt trusts and now the focus of the defense will be on ED and off LaFell. This may bring LaFell's confidence back up knowing he is not relied upon as much. Its alot for a young kid to have the all the passing game on his shoulders. LaFell's problems didnt start till ED went down. If you can remember that far back...LaFell was actually a pretty solid #2 during the first couple of games.

4. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

i wuz wondering the same thing ....:hihi:

5. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Plus, didn't you notice they got away from running the option w/ RP last night. All his running plays were DE reads...which obviously didn't work for RP..dunno, just something I noticed.

1 person likes this.
  6. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

Come on man, don't even start with that. RP made a huge mistake, but it was only his second one of the season.

Matt had a great game, thats what everyone wanted to see the old uninjured Flynn. Very few were calling for RP to start, just to play more. Now that Flynn is back healthy we can mix in RP as planned and be even more dangerous.

All of the "we gotta use RP more" talk was warranted, but it appears Flynn is good to go now, and we can get our firepower back in gear at the perfect time. RP will be a huge part of our firepower.

7. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

RP is doing just fine. He made a mistake, and all young players will. He'll learn ball security. The coaches are not putting Ryan in situations to succeed. They only let him run lately, and the other teams have it pretty well defensed. If they are going to put him in, give him a series at least, and let him throw it. You have to keep the defense guessing.

8. Geaux4Tigers

I knew I would get somebody fired up.....:hihi:

9. Geaux4Tigers

Lafell's brother Henderson just caught one for a Saints TD. Two butter finger brothers.

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

Im right here.

But I wasn't an anoying activist on his part, but still like the dude.