Where is Michael Ford?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by geaux9, Sep 28, 2010.

1. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

Because he is the same type of runner. Dont believe me watch footage. Seen him play his entire high school career down here in leesville. Blue, gives us a different type of RB in the backfield.

2. geaux9

geaux9 Founding Member

I agree the running game is fine. I've seen where the problem lies.

3. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Nothing pisses some people off like success. It just doesn't validate them.

4. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Ford rumor is that he does have issues

trust the staff on this one

5. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Ford and Ridley are too similar. Blue does some things better in the passing game and on the edge.

6. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Not getting your backups in for a few snaps a game is just another moronic move by this coaching staff. Your starter gets hurt and you end up with guys with no game experience.

7. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

You mean like when we lost murphy, williams, scott and we got stuck with Ridley?

If positions were reversed, would you be demanding we give some of Ford's snaps to Ridley? Because....he needs the experience?

8. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Go away. We've been playing plenty of freshmen and sophomores throughout the season, on both sides of the ball. At RB, Blue and Ware have each gotten more than a few snaps.

Ford's time will come, but he's doesn't yet have a niche with the offense. And even then, he's already gotten "a few snaps." (3 carries vs. Miss St.)

9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Behind one of the best running backs in the SEC. Far from the problem LSU has right now. We have Ridley, and the running game seems to be just fine. I'm sure there's a reason he isn't in...and I don't care what it is because that isn't the issue with the offense right now.

And no, this isn't anything like the Shep thing from last year. Last year, we couldn't do ANYTHING on offense, and Shep was on the sidelines. This year, we are running the ball well, and Ford is on the sidelines. Are you suggesting Ford should play QB? Hell, I may go for that...

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

Poor choice of topics to find blame with the coaching staff. The running game isn't the issue, and Blue, TRUE FRESHMAN, is getting plenty of carries. Think about it.