Where is this "Thunder and Lightning" ?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TexasTigers, Sep 8, 2002.

1. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

You know I know it is easy focus on the negative. Mauck for example. However I read in Purple and Gold and other LSU media outlets about the future of Hill and Spears. I think they will be great players one day.

Hill said not long ago " We are just going to bring it...PLain and simple"

Now I realize they are young, I realize they named themselves "Thunder and Lightning" not the fans or press or coaches.

But all I have seen was a light shower. They had Zero sacks against the Citadel if I recall (Having sat in my seats until the clock read 0.0). If I recal I dont remember any pressure except when Brady did the it all.

I think next year they will be fantastic. My point is kids, keep the names until you actually make a play.

Geaux Tigers

2. Waterloo

Waterloo Freshman

A good coach will sit anyone talking like that to the media, whether he can back it up or not. This is the first I've heard of "T & L." Any reaction from Saban?:confused:

3. TigerSnipen

TigerSnipen Freshman

Hopefully they improve..

Hill and SPears have the potential to be very good. Remember that spears played TE in highschool and is still learning the position. Both players are bigger than the average DE. I hope that they get alot of pressure on the QB this weekend cause from what i hear he is great. oh well they will be good players give em time.. they were both 5 star recruits.. they know football.