Where would TTIme fit in the best?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, May 2, 2006.

1. clair

clair Rockets

I agree, but Amare Stoudamire is also a legit big man

2. FortWorthTiger

FortWorthTiger Founding Member

Amare is a 4 who played 5 for the suns.

3. clair

clair Rockets

www.nba.com/suns

what is he listed as?

4. friday

friday Founding Member

it doesn't matter what he's listed as, as FWT said, he's a 4 playing the 5. he also said true center. just like PJ Brown was prob listed as a 5, we all know PJ is not a C but a PF.

furthermore, there is a big man in chicago and his name is tyson chandler. although he's over 7 ft, sometimes he doesn't play to his size, but he's super young. matching TT up with deng and chandler would present soem serious matchup problems for bulls opponents.

5. clair

clair Rockets

I think they would go with Aldredge if they got the pick...

to kind of matchup the bigger, stronger kid with Chandler... they already do that right now with Sweetney...

They may just completely give up on Chandler soon though... he is in his 5th year in the league, and is only averaging like 5 points a game.

6. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

umm... kerr was never even a starter... hit some big shots, but seriously would you take him as a top 5 or 10 pick?

that being said, I think he's more like an eddie jones or a reggie miller... He is a good defensive player, he just used so much energy on offense that he wasnt supposed to play good defense... He runs around like rip hamilton (not the same speed or intensity) but definately a relentless player. Great heart, great hustle, great leader, great scorer... This year he put on weight, improved his mid range game, and even added some dribble penetration moves...

I dont like him and I wouldn't draft him, but I can definately see him giving a team like the hornets, jazz, warriors, bobcats, magic, or even the rockets a shot in the arm with his shooting.

7. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I will bet $1,000,000 that JJ averages more points per game then Ttime next year. Any takers?

8. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

we're talking monopoly money right?

9. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I bet a million fake bucks. JJ will have a overall better season then TT. I don't know if he will beat Morrison for rook of the year but he will have a better year then TTIME. I bet when it's all said and done JJ will have more points, rings, all star appearances then TTIME. If TT could make a free throw then maybe it will be close but I just don't think he can shoot. He will be a better rebounder and shot blocker/defender but when it comes to points TT will wet his pants compared to MR Duke the best shooter in NCAA history. Sorry tigers it's sad but true. TT should have stayed at least one if not two more years at LSU. Big Baby is a smart cookie TT is just plain greedy aka dumb.

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I actually agree.