Where's Eric reed?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by vshouse, Nov 17, 2012.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Exactly right and I always thought it was because he built more for a 4-3 then the 3-4 that KC runs. Although he never came right out and said it, I got the feeling that he didn't like their scheme. That's why it kind of puzzled me when he signed a FA contract with San Fran because they also run a 3-4.

StaceyO likes this.
  2. Brian

Brian Founding Member

He's surrounded by a bevy of talent with Frisco, and they have shown a liking to past Tigers such as Dorsey, Reid, Ricky-Jean Francois.. I think he was perfect for the Warren Sapp 3 technique type in the 4-3, but we'll never really know what his ceiling was I think. That Auburn chop block still ticks me off.

Herb likes this.
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Yep, and you know what bothers me most about it. As Jizz Ramsey is going for his knee, there's a zebra staring directly at the play and he never throws the flag. :mad::mad::mad:

(Skip to 4:00 for chop block, although the best part of the vid is D. Byrd's catch with no time left @ 8:39. I STILL get chills watching that!)

Something else that's kind of funny, if you skip to 5:39, it shows Trindon standing next to big Herm. Kind of comical seeing the difference in size.

Brian likes this.
  4. silversvt01

silversvt01 Founding Member

5. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

The 9'ers knew they would have to move up to get him, an they thought it was worth the move. Great move by them.

TigerTap likes this.
  6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I think Eric is going to have a great career.

LSUDad likes this.
  7. 1BIGTIGER

1BIGTIGER Founding Member

[quote="fanatic, post: 1339977, member: 2695"]Yep, and you know what bothers me most about it. As Jizz Ramsey is going for his knee, there's a zebra staring directly at the play and he never throws the flag. :mad::mad::mad:

(Skip to 4:00 for chop block, although the best part of the vid is D. Byrd's catch with no time left @ 8:39. I STILL get chills watching that!)

Something else that's kind of funny, if you skip to 5:39, it shows Trindon standing next to big Herm. Kind of comical seeing the difference in size.[/quote]
    Some more of Alabama finest bought zebras!

8. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

He might very well be the only safety, besides New Orleans Saints' Vicarro, that had the ability to start from day one as a rookie.

9. tlo1507

tlo1507 Veteran Member

Bacarri Rambo has been 1st team with the Skins since training camp

10. 1BIGTIGER

1BIGTIGER Founding Member

With a name like Rambo how could he not be :p