WHICH GAME SHOULD WE FEAR?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by charlie_c0756, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Defense > Offense.

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I agree with the consensus on the board. WE are the team to be feared; we should fear no one.

That being said, we need to have a very business-like attitude and stay sharp, but at this point, no, we shouldn't fear any team.

3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

As the saying goes, one wins Championships, the other games.

4. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

fear is too strong a word, but LSU could lose to any SEC team. as of now id say auburn will be the closest game because they have by far (with usc #2) the best D LSU will face--they will be hard pressed to score but if our O cant get anything done...

5. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

I don't know that LSU Football should ever fear any game. But even with a great team like this year, we need to be real concerned playing florida, auburn, bama, ky, and ark. This is the SEC. And I have been a fan of LSU football too long to take anything for granted.

6. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

you say it like its some surprise. not many cfb fans would think tebow is better than woodson. why would they?--because tebow tore up the stifiling Vol D? or maybe it was the raping of the juggernaut that is Ole Miss?

7. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

No because Teblow has better numbers on the year....The folks that lean on stats alone would be those to say Teblow is better...

8. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Rather than "fear," I would say "mild concern."

1 -- Idiot Juice and Florida for obvious reasons.

2 -- Kentucky -- all risk, no reward, even if the risk is entirely minimal

9. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Fear no one. Respect everyone.

Florida, Auburn, Kentucky, Alabama & Arkansas all concern me. We can win all these games, and we'll probably be favored in all of them as well. But there will probably be a close call or 2 in there. Florida is a very good team that is playing with confidence. Auburn will be a better team by the time we play them. Kentucky & Bama are on the road, and even though we're a better team than both they will put up a good fight & be very pumped for the game trying to knock us off. Arkansas hasn't looked great this year, but they've shown that at any given time they can be a dominant force with McFadden.

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Not to mention LSU catches them late in the season which has given them the time to mature on both sides of the ball. Of course, that maturity always seems to escape them the first week of December.