WHICH GAME SHOULD WE FEAR?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by charlie_c0756, Sep 27, 2007.

1. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

I don't fear any team, cause LSU, right now, is the best team in football. I do, however, worry about the Kentucky game. Not because of how good they are, but because it's the week after Florida. The Florida game will be a huge emotional game, and we all know what happens after a big emotional game. The UK game will be a big test for this coaching staff....to get the team ready after a big game, heck the biggest game since Miles has been here.

2. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

I agree. That's why they play the games. All the teams are trying to improve. What you see out there one week can be quite different two weeks down the road. Or the whole team can just get up, get hot, and take you to the woodshed.

Florida is the most complete team we'll face. If Auburn doesn't get it together we'll whip them, but if they turn it around quickly that could be tough. Ky. will be a good game for sure. Ole Miss played us real tough last year, they may do it again, they were tough against Fla. Bama will be a tussel, you know it. Arky can be real tough with their running game, how many yds. did they rush for on us last year (a bunch, DMac and Jones both over a 100).

Stop reading the hype. Play the games. We'll be favored in each game, but that doesn't guarantee us a win. Ya gotta play the games. Tebow looks like the real deal to me.

3. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

South Florida:shock: