Which of these bowl games do you think will LSU go to this year?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mrx, Jun 7, 2005.

?

Which of these bowl games will LSU go to?

1. Sugar Bowl

20 vote(s)
    37.0%
  2. Rose Bowl

32 vote(s)
    59.3%
  3. Peach Bowl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Capital One Bowl

2 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. Cotton Bowl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Why are you still on this board?

Is your life that sad and pathetic?

2. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

Hey McCoy, Do you know what a bowl looks like????? I'll give you time to remember, I'm sure you have to concentrate over the din that literally hundreds of fans make at a Tulane sporting event. You weenies would cream your pants if you went 7-4 and went to the Indy bowl. I'm glad we have a guranteed win every year starting 2006. The only bad thing about getting you guys back on the schedule is that we probably saved your a$$e$ from becoming Div. 1aa. I could respect someone in the SEC like Florida, Auburn, or even Ole Piss saying we're gonna go 6-5 but from you it's motherfreakin laughable. Now that Louisville's gone, who's gonna be your conference's lone ranked team??? Have fun cellar dwelling in the CUSA!

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You no can vote. You no put up da money.

4. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I know that saying we go to the "Rose Bowl" is potentially setting myself up for disappointment, but ALL THINGS equal, I like our chances. Of course we're ALL going to look at the potential positives at the beginning of the season. The thing I like about this season is that it's sort of like 2003 when NO ONE was predicting LSU would go all the way. We're flying under the radar this season...and usually that spells good news for LSU.

5. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

Has anyone pointed out to MCoy the distinction having the worst rep in the forum? And on so few posts! Dare anyone question LSU fans hate tulane and the small followings with even smaller followings...