Which one?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DallasLSU, Jun 25, 2003.

?

Which one would you rather have?

1. A football team w/ Nat. Champ. contention year in, year out?

31 vote(s)
    81.6%
  2. A basketball team which competes with the likes of Duke, Maryland every year?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Another dynasty run with the LSU baseball team?

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  4. Or...having good years w/ all three teams, but nothing dominant?

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Tough one. Good poll. I picked 3, but if you asked in October I'd probably pick 1.

2. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

When LSU beat UF, I was so pissed off I couldn't take it.

1st, my roomate is a HUUGGEEE UF fan. We own LSU, We own the SEC, We own UGA, ext....so we were planning on going to the game as I got some LSU gear in my closet. But UGA played UT that weekend so I had stay....arrrgggg

2nd, I was going to rag on my roomate if LSU had won and before the game he turns to me and says "LSU will beat UF pretty good" so when LSU kicked their ass, there was nothing to say. Dammit!

3. eric d

eric d Founding Member

Why can't we have all three?

4. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I voted for football and it looks like just about everyone else did too. I think all 3 are headed in the right direction. Next year will be crucial in building on the momentum started. We need to be back in the SEC Championship game, the dance (sweet 16?), and the CWS. I guess that's the definition of #4. To win the national championship in football, you need a solid program and a lot of luck. I like the direction under Saban but we still need a lot of luck.

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I am astonished absolutely nobody picked 2. But that is an SEC, southern school for you. I picked one, but I really could have gone either way.

6. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I know what you mean, I didn't like Auburn when I moved there, and after living there for two years (2000-2002).......I not only still don't like them........I hate them. Its all mainly because of Tubby, so if he left i probably wouldn't hate them anymore, I would just go back to not liking them.

No offense lurking Aubies, its not a personal thing. The majority of my friends are Aubies, and its just that if I could choose one game to win every year, Auburn would be it. (1-11) and a win over Auburn and I'm a happy man.

The recent games between Auburn/LSU has started a deep rooted rivalry that will only get better. This is what makes College Football so damn addicting.