Which Saint is least likely to be part of the team next year?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Dec 22, 2010.

?

Which Saint is LEAST likely to be a part of the team next year?

1. Reggie Bush

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  2. Pierre Thomas

4 vote(s)
    12.1%
  3. Jeremy Shockey

12 vote(s)
    36.4%
  4. Darren Sharper

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  5. They will all be Saints next year

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

2. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

i think there is a possibilty that they are all gone or could all be back. but i went w/ sharper because of jenkins play. and his contract is already up.

3. Cajun Sensation

I can't vote (website glitch won't let mods vote) but I'd go with Shockey if I had to pick one. If I had to pick 2 it would be Shockey and Sharper. If I had to pick 3 I'd throw Bush in there.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I had to go with Sharper, however I don't think any will be back.

1 person likes this.
  5. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Well, I hope Pierre Thomas is back. Reggie's contract will need renegotiating if he comes back. Sharper is probably gone. I bet Shockey returns though he can't stay healthy.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Honestly, those players are all leaders of this team, and it would be a shame to have any of them leave. Reggie is overpaid. Pierre, the injury killed him this year, add that to the fact that he was extremely pissed about his contract, doesn't bode well for his return. Sharper, how much money is a guy who is only going to be there for 5 games worth? Plus it's obvious the injury has done alot to his performance. Malcolm Jenkins has shown alot of progress. Shockey, I would like to see him back, but he is going to have to take a paycut.

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The poll won't let me vote for some reason, but I would vote for Sharper. Payton's philosophy of using so many people on offense means PT, Bush and Shock will all have value. Sharper's age along with Jenkins' progress spell trouble.....with Jenkins starting, the backup FS has to be someone who can have an impact on special teams, and I don't see that from Sharper. I'd love to see him stay on as a coach if he doesn't catch on with another team.

8. Cajun Sensation

You can't vote b/c u r a mod. TF glitch in the system.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Shockey and Bush have both underachieved. With the emergence of Ivory and Graham, I think it's a toss up out of these two. With Reggie due so much money, it's hard to see Benson/Loomis paying him that much unless he single handedly wills us to a 2Dat. He's either going to have to accept a substantial pay cut or he's gone. Considering how much he's making this year and how poorly he's performed, he should have no problem with taking less, but that's not how athletes think.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Thanks. On this day of Festivus, I hereby Air My Grievance against anti-mod polls. :hihi: