Which team do you hate the most in the east?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Veritas, Aug 29, 2004.

1. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

I've been to The Swamp 5 times. It's not even close. I hate Georgia fans, but they can't hold a candle to Florida fans back during the Spurrier years. That victory two years ago was fantastic.

2. has to be Florida.... the bastards

3. LSUGeauxTigers1

LSUGeauxTigers1 Founding Member

Florida without a doubt.

4. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...that picture is awesome!!!!

Heres my picks...

1. Florida
    2. Ole Miss

5. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

South Carolina...they always seem to talk a bunch of smack about our fans...much like Auburn. Plus they suck at almost all sports so what's to like?

6. TigahBait

TigahBait Ultimate Tigah Fan

Florida without a doubt! :po: :po: :po: :po: :po:

7. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I am going with UF because of the beatings I endured while a student at LSU from them.

8. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

If you're talking east meaning SEC East, I'd have to say Florida. If you're saying east in general, then Miami without a doubt. Clemson comes in second cause they deem themselves the "tigers" and play in a shack that they try to say is "Death Valley"...

9. Gandalf

Gandalf Founding Member

In the SEC East, it has to be Florida, even with Spurrier gone I still hate them.

But in the East out of anyone, it's Notre Dame. Never known a people who were so smug, condescending, aloof and fripperous as those yahoos. They can't even be civil to anyone. There is no other team in the country who's decline has ben as delicious as ND's. Heck, I root for Nebraska to make a come back, I even root for Bama to make a come back strong, but ND can kiss my a$$.

10. turbotiger

turbotiger Founding Member

This is going to sound crazy....

yeh, I hate UGA & UF alot, and I can't stand UT, but I HATE kentucky!

After that 31 point comeback basketball game I have had great disdain for them. It is only compounded by the fact that they suck major ass in football but always seem to play us close. they are nothing but a freaking nuisance, a pest. you get ZERO for beating them and humiliation if you lose. UK is the armpit of SEC football. The bluegrass Miracle is all the much sweeter because you get to watch those assclowns tear down their goalpost after a loss! Serves them right, they were all over the field before that last play, and whats with shooting fireworks before the game is even over? they got what they deserved - defeat!

I hate UF, but they have Zook and thats a plague I really enjoy. UGA and UT have been too much fun to beat so my hatred doesn't boil over there unless we lose to them (won't happen)

:lsug:
    :champs: