Which Underclassmen Will Go Pro??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TCUTiger, Nov 15, 2012.

1. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Mingo Montgomery Logan??? Any other ideas?

2. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Im pretty sure Montgomery, Mingo, and Reid are gone. Although Kiper has Montgomery and Mingo falling. Bother were in his top 10, now neither is in it. Not sure where theyre currently ranked. There is a chance Minter may leave since he is having an exceptional season. I seriously doubt Logan will leave early.

3. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Well if Kiper has them dropping, they will be drafted in top 10. Of all the guys that do that deal IMO he is by far the worst one. I have seen other draft boards that have Logan Mingo
    and Montgomery all in the top 10 of underclassmen. I don't even read Kiper anymore.

4. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

Reid's having a down year, so there's hope there. Logan has also been quiet. Minter is having a great year, but he was virtually nobody last season, so exposure might be an issue for him. Ware can stay or go, IMO. We're not short on talent in the backfield. Blue and Hill should be more than enough by themselves. What class is Cope? (too lazy to check). He's having a pretty good year, but fullbacks aren't in high demand, I guess. M&M are gone. Such is the way of things.

5. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

True junior.

6. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

Now that's really good news. He may be my favorite overall player.

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

He gets too many costly personal fouls to be one of my favorites.

Richdog likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Most of kipers schtick is based on who the players have as an agent. If they are friends of kiper they get all sorts of hype, if not, meh they drift down the pack a bit. Watching him absolutely lose his shit as the mighty quinn fell farther and farther down the board was priceless.

I'm sure they go but it would not surprise me if they stuck around for another year.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Shane you conspiracist you. I love kiper not for his rankings but bc he watches every game and knows every player as opposed to most other experts. Down to their elementary school and 40 time without a prompter.

Mingo and Sam fell bc they are sorta average this year. Someone like belichk will draft Reid once he sits and talks with him. Late first at best early 3rd at worst I'm guessing.

10. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

On the other hand I have a source that says he knew about your "mojo" and it gave him great strength as he ran down the sidelines after that big reception!!!

StaceyO likes this.