While tossing bouquets at Ohio Joe..

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Sep 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

That’s amazing because they’re in love with the Bama WR Corps (its the best in USA) when we got 4 flyers now with Sullivan ...

Sullivan is a Senior ... His last chance to go pro ... Watch him close he’s gonna geaux

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You have done it now.

TBTrumpet, Winston1 and shane0911 like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Good God this is going to be amazing

4. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Anybody besides me watching Harvard v Brown? When these two meet up you can throw the ...textbooks out the window

Brian, LSUpride123 and Bengal B like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I was skeptical about Archer knowing we could have had Steve Spurrier. After the first season he failed to maintain the standard that Bill Arnsparger had built and I, along with most fans wanted him fired. Not because I hated him as a person but because he wasn't a good enough coach for LSU.

As far a DiNardo he started off with some promise of turning things around but he ended up making bad personnel decisions and sticking with them. That proved to be his downfall. Again, I didn't hate the man for being Jerry DiMardo the way you hate Oeaux simply for being Ed Orgeron. DiNardo and his family used to eat frequently at a place where I drank frequently and he seemed a nice enough chap.

Stovall was hired in the immediate aftermath of the Bo Rein tragedy. I didn't care for the hire but I understood why they did it. And yes, along with everybody else I wanted him fired but I bore him none of the vitriolic animosity that taints your every mention of Ed Orgeron.

Hallman was a disaster from the beginning. Still, I wanted him fired, not tarred and feathered. I met him on 3 or 4 occasions and he was drunk each time.

The statistics you hand pick are a not very veiled attempt to cast Les Miles in a more favorable light or Oeaux in a disparaging light, What Miles did before he became set in his ways is laudable and Orgeron's disastrous record at Ole Miss is completely irrelevant to what we have seen him do at LSU.
    I have never met him in person but I would love to drink a few beers and eat crawfish with him and talk about football.

You gotta love the fact that with a couple of more wins his overall record at LSU will be better than Miles percentage.

KyleK, TBTrumpet and el005639 like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Now you have REALLY done it! I could almost write the response for him but I'm just not ate up enough

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

What would change your opinion of him as a coach.

8. leroy7500

leroy7500 Founding Member

Create another alter

furduknfish, Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  9. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

All I have to say to that is 4-0.

Are things perfect? Hell no. Is there still work to do? Hell yes. Are we heading in the right direction? Hell yes!

I know you like to shit on Coach O any chance you get, but we are light years ahead of where we had been with Miles since the ,11 season. LSU is trending big time. We are finally watching a team not defeat itself, we are seeing growth and improvements.

TBTrumpet and Bengal B like this.
  10. leroy7500

leroy7500 Founding Member

He hates the Pilot, so he wishes the Plane to crash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.