Whistleblower Complaint

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"Sondland said the administration had been working on an arrangement with Ukraine in which the country would appoint a new prosecutor general and move to “get to the bottom of what happened in 2016" - your article

sounds like trump was helping mueller and company sort out the interference in the 2016 election. you dont want that? you want to send aid to countries that wont help us out?

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

The senator said the suggestion made him "wince." "My reaction was: 'Oh, God. I don’t want to see those two things combined,'" Johnson told the paper.

And this was the statement right after the one you quoted. Johnson is no fool, he knew exactly what Sondlin was talking about.

3. Tiger in NC

No he wasn't. Mueller's investigation wrapped up months before this and he was crystal clear that the Russians interefered in our elections. Trump was attempting to absolve the Russians by pursuing yet another conspiracy theory that Clinton's server was in Ukraine. Stop trying to revise history.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

not sure if wincing is relevant data

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it was your article that said they wanted to "get to the bottom of what happened in 2016"

6. Tiger in NC

direct quote from Sondlin, not me. Further, there is nothing to get to the bottom of. The matter has been thoroughly investigated here in the states. Just another instance of Trump and his minions pursuing conspiracy theories. Why was Trump looking for foreign assistance in a domestic matter? If he was so cock sure then why not have our own intel services look into it? Answer my question.

7. Tiger in NC

I am.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

our intel did look into it, they even went a made a whole report about it called the mueller report. perhaps you have heard of it. if you want to call that a "conspiracy theory" thats fine.

9. Tiger in NC

Mueller report says nothing about Ukraine. You are making things up. This either makes you stupid or simply obfuscating for the purpose of extending an argument where the facts are rapidly stacking up against you.

10. Tiger in NC