Whistleblower Complaint

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I'm sure you've come to believe this over the past 3 years because that is what Trump essentially is trying to create: a set of laws for everyone else and one for him. You guys prided yourself on being the party of law and order but now that we have a true constitutional crisis, you don't give a shit what Trump does.

There you go again. You don't care if he breaks the law...laws that have been in place long before you and I were alive, much less Democrats or Republicans. You pretend that the Democrats made laws recently to entrap this fool but they've been around since our founding fathers articulated them.

LOL...but we don't have a right to know if Trump and his kids are enriching themselves off of his Presidency? LOL...that's just hilarious. Trump won't even show us his tax returns my friend! What a joke. Trump wouldn't even divest himself from his company when he took the oath of office.

So you won't care when he gets impeached? Will you care if the Senate votes to convict him and remove him from office?

2. Tiger in NC

Yeah, the one who was connected to Paul Manafort....you know, Trump's campaign manager? Oh, who also happens to be in prison for the next 7 years or so.

I don't...I'm just trying to provide information to those of you who do

3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Dude it is the left that has wanted the right to suffer ,Ever since trump was elected it has been one bullshit story after another. I can assure you this if the left had played fair with trump over the last 3 years, a sizable portion of those on the right would be paying attention to the media now. However if you run around like chicken little for 3 years you cant blame that 1/2 for tuning you out.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Tiger in NC

Which stories were bull shit?

So, are you saying that just because the media actually did their job and reported on every single one of Trump's many scandals and misdeeds that you are now complicit in the fact that he has broken the law? What exactly does that say about your character? That you're willing to turn a blind eye to the subversion of our own national interests because you think the media has been unfair to a man who provides fodder for the media hourly, sometimes by the minute.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Asking for foreign help in rooting out global corruption is not illegal.

But you know this.

6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Those are your words NC ... I absolutely would support the public knowing if Trump and his kids are using his office to get rich. AND ... letting the public decide for themselves if it matters.

YOU ... Otho, cant say you hold the same values as I. YOU seem to believe that Biden has a right to operate in secret, and the US voter has no right to know about it, while saying you would support investigating Trump if he did the same.

Hypocrite.

As for impeachment .... depends on what for. Asking Ukraine to investigate Biden. Not so much. Even asking the Russians to lobby on his behalf, again not so much. Now ... if he had the Russians hack voting machines such that the vote was not accurate .... that would be an impeachable offense. ... or if he was transferring National Security info to foreign governments, that be an impeachable offense. BUT .... Democrat Security and National Security are not one in the same.

7. Tiger in NC

But bribery, extortion, seeking assistance from a foreign government and misappropriation are. So is conspiracy. Given what we know about the level of involvement of Pompeo, Barr and Pence this could very well end up being a conspiracy case. Keep in mind that we've only heard from one witness. 1. We are nowhere close to knowing the whole story, but rest assured we will. I wonder how many more times Trump will change his story as the whistleblowers continue to come forward.

No, I live in reality....not the one you and the rest of the Trump community have created to fit your little narrative. Jig's up, dude.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You’ve made all of this up along with the Dems. There are official documents that state the exact opposite.

I am very sorry you are suffering from TDS.

9. onceanlsufan

Given what we know about ALL of the Democrats, there is a pretty good chance you’ve got another conspiracy .... one of unseating a duly elected president. .... and NC .... it ain’t playin well with the voters.

If your beloved demoshits had the proof .... and support of the public, Trump would already be gone. As it is .... Nancy is not convinced, and is afraid to pull the trigger because she stands to lose the house in 2020 without a close the book kinda case. Subjective interpretation ain’t gonna cut it.

10. onceanlsufan

This whole fiasco is tied up in one goal. Darth Vader Ginsberg is on her way out, and the Left can’t afford Trump choosing yet another SCJ. That would destroy the Lefts ability to push their agenda on the public through the courts.

el005639 and LSUpride123 like this.