Whistleblower Complaint

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How's that egg tasting since Trump beat your 0% chance of getting elected. Try a little Tabasco sauce it will make it go down better.
    egg-on-your-face-def.png

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I didn't watch it and I'm not going to. I've heard it all before and at this point we know that it is a bull shit accusation that even the most conservative of media outlets have called false. What don't you understand about that? FOX, WSJ and National Review have all called the charges false. Nothing you say will change that because you are only regurgitating what is being spread by Trump and Guiliani to try and divert from the fact that Trump looks to be caught in a quid pro quo.

3. Tiger in NC

Is that the best you can do? You can't defend Trump against this whistleblower complaint so you chide me about a silly prediction I made three years ago? Pathetic....

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Biden says it. There is video of him saying it. It is in that video.

At least the board now knows you are FULL OF SHIT!

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Tiger in NC

I know what video you are talking about and it is not proof of anything. At the time the IMF and many other countries wanted to see that particular prosecutor go because of the level of corruption going on in the country. You take one little snippet of video and try to extrapolate what you want from it, regardless of the truth. Furthermore, the entire affair has been thoroughly investigated. The most conservative of media outlets all insist that Biden did nothing wrong. Why do you keep going back to this stupid video?

not likely

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What you are missing is what Joe did, you are accusing Trump of DOING......

So the POINT is, what's the fucking issue? LOL

7. Tiger in NC

One of them has been investigated, vetted and found to have done nothing wrong....by even the most conservative media outlets: FOX, WSJ and National Review. Hint: It's Biden.

One is pressing the acting director of the DNI to withhold a whistleblower complaint from congress, which is in violation of the law, refuses to turn over the call transcripts as well and instead is trying to play a little game of, "look....over there!" Hint: Trump.

Stop with the moral equivocations. There is none here. It's settled.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Blah Blah, "maybes", "ifs", and "buts".........

shane0911 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am currently at the United Nations representing our Country, but have authorized the release tomorrow of the complete, fully declassified and unredacted transcript of my phone conversation with President Zelensky of Ukraine....quote:
    ....You will see it was a very friendly and totally appropriate call. No pressure and, unlike Joe Biden and his son, NO quid pro quo! This is nothing more than a continuation of the Greatest and most Destructive Witch Hunt of all time!

The King has spoken

shane0911 likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Gonna laugh when the Whistle-blower ends up being a ruse by Trump.

shane0911 likes this.