White Helmets and Gold Jerseys

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Jun 26, 2003.

?

Favorite LSU Uniform

1. White/Purple Jerseys w/ Gold Helmet

42 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. White/Purple Jerseys w/ White Helmet

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Gold Jerseys w/ Gold helmet

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  4. Gold Jerseys w/ White Helmet

5 vote(s)
    9.8%
  1. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

Just not vote is my vote!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I think you are right in both aspects......I know i have viewed this thread at least 10-12 times.....but then you have the non-members view the thread (i'm pretty sure that counts towards "views"...huh, Brett?) who can't vote. But then you probably have a few members who don't even vote (don't ask me why). I think its more of the same people that vote re-checking conversation. Especially people who have posted on the thread, you have to figure they have viewed it at least 10 times.

I am one that is all for the white jersey/gold helmet for every game. But I do not oppose to the one game every 2-3 year change. I know its not the best looking uniform in the nation but it would be kinda interesting to see a Black jersey/White helmet with puple/gold outlined numbers and letters like the baseball uni's. I would only like to see this for one game because nothing beats the traditional uni's we are currently sporting. But I would rather see the Black uni's than the Gold jerseys again.

3. geauxscott

Why not vote, is it consuming to much of your time?

By the way, I spend way to much time on this board!!!:D :D :D :lsug:

4. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

I did Vote!

:geaux:

5. geauxscott

Fritzz,
    wasn't really directing that at you......but just in general. If you are a member and have access to vote, why not vote?

I think its more of non-members viewing and members re-viewing that boosts the numbers, rather than people just not voting.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I have looked as this thread 10 or 12 times myself to read new posts as they are added. I bet there are a lot of others doing the same.

7. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I don't know....the white helmets were cool for the bowl game, but I wouldn't want to change from the current uniform.

I also don't want anything close to the "home helmet and away helmet" currently becoming the tred at other schools--such as Washington State, Kentucky and Miss St.

Honestly, I like wearing white jerseys for home and away games with the current helmets.:lsug:

8. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

I like the current white/purple jerseys with today's helmet. I sometimes wish we could go back to a golder yellow(we had it in the past - way back).
    My only thought about the white helmet is what it would like like with white paints (with stripes) and the purple jerseys. I think someone posted a Photoshop picture like that here once.
    I like the purple jerseys but it is just a little to much color sometimes with the yellow pants and helmet. Though with my cheap TV the purple still comes out blue on TV.

9. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

No problem. I really didn't make my self clear. What I was attempting to state, my vote (my attempt in getting a second vote) is that there were viewers who were not voting. I agree with what you were stating, it maybe non-members; however, I think there maybe a few members, too.

10. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

So my whole idea about the whole jerseys was just to try the white helmets for ONE homegame. Not sooo much even the gold jerseys. I dont want to change our uniform by anymeans. I just thought it would be cool to see them come out in white helmets, white pants and a purple jerseys. Just something to spice it up....just ONCE!