Whitworth to the Bengals!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunPunk, Apr 29, 2006.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Man, Nfl.com (no idea if they know at all what they are talking about) gave Whitworth a very poor review. Too bad, so sad, he went in the second !!!!

2. TigerNtz

TigerNtz Ridley

Clever!!
    I wouldnt have minded the saints getting whitworth, but he'll do great things for the bengals

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I think the Bengals are finally starting to turn things around. They might actually return to a ledgit playoff team real soon. No "Icky Shuffle"...but perhaps we could see a "Palmer Prance"??? :hihi:

4. Geaux Girl

Geaux Girl Founding Member

I saw Andrew last week at Tigre's on Highland and I thought he was Stephen Peterman (his back was to me) and I asked him because I wanted to ask Stephen about his parents. Anyway to make a long story short, he told me who he was and gave me an update on Stephen when I asked about his leg. (Doing fine learning from so and so, the Cowboys guy whose name I forget, and going to get playing time this year.)
    I asked him about the draft and where he wants to go. He said "Someplace in the South." I said maybe Dallas and he said that would be great.
    Oh well, not the South but they are lucky to have him.:)

5. gunwoady

gunwoady Founding Member

I'm surprised nobody mentioned he would be practicing with the "motor" Pollack.