Who are the secret commitments?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Oct 23, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Dandy Don had on his website that there are about 4 or 5 secret commitments that are not announced by LSU. I sure would like to know who those guys are, possibly could be, who could be annouced next well you get my point.

wink wink

GIVE ME SOME INFO IF YOU KNOW

2. tigerbolt

tigerbolt Freshman

DE McClendon..

from Ft. Lauderdale is one I've been reporting for a couple of months.

3. tigerbolt

tigerbolt Freshman

Sorry.. Stanley McClover

nm

4. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

I think 2 of the next recruits to commit will be

I don't know how secret it is, but I wouldnt be suprised to see us get JaMarcus Russell and possibly that Wide Receiver from O.P. Walker, I think his name is Craig Davis

5. DeafValleyBatnR

I KEEP HEARING GOOD THINGS

You know I would have thought that after getting a commitment from Robert Lane Russell would have really started looking at FSU but I guess not. I keep seeing websites that he really likes LSU and that must mean he and Saban have connected or MLB must really want Lane and he will be a top 3 round draft pick and that means Millions and if your Lane you have to take the money. Maybe their is some other reason for Russell wanting to come to LSU COULD IT BE TO WIN A NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP and he knows that Saban will get one this yr or next.

After Rohan we were all wondering what would happen and then Mauck went down. Looks like our QB situation is getting better by the day Randall looks good we have Robert Lane coming and Russell is still possibly going to be an LSU Tiger.

WOW, LSU WOULD BE IN HIGH COTTON IF RUSSELL AND LANE SHOW UP.

6. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

question about John David Booty

this year Booty is a JR at Evangel...do you think he may follow his brothers path and choose LSU...or he follow the Evangel pipleline to Texas and Texas Tech..

Speaking of this, why hasn't LSU tried to have a better working relationship with Evangel every year they are like Curtis and produce about 6 or 7 D-1 players a year....The last player we got from there was Phillip Maxwell who was a good player in H.S but has done nothing in college...

Back to Booty I really hope he comes to LSU, but if I was a betting man I say Texas Tech was his early leader or Miami or maybe even Oklahoma (Brock Berlin & Brent Rawls respectivately) but I say we might lose him to Texas Tech simply cause Tech is losing kingsbury after this year and they have an attack like the one Evangel Runs....but I guess it wouldnt matter since we may have 3 of the best recruits in the nation at qb this class...Robert Lane, Matt Flynn, and JaMarcus Russell

7. DeafValleyBatnR

NEVER

I have a contact around the Evangel area ( they go to the Evangle Church ) and they say no. The Bootys blame LSU for the problems Josh had John David Bootys Dad also last yr in the Shreveport Times said John David will not play at LSU.

DD FOR HEISMAN

8. DeafValleyBatnR

Have you noticed

Not a lot of Evangel football players have come to LSU I think Byron Dawson was the last one. Dennis Dunn Hates LSU and has made comments in the News that none of his players will go to LSU. This is all because they think Josh got screwed at LSU and Abram too.

DD FOR HEISMAN

9. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Re: Have you noticed

I was just about to say dont forget about the pretty boy Abram. I wish I could find that site with his "portfolio" on it. Oh man that would be good for a laugh. I think he is actually playing football these days...with the Browns I think.

About Evangel...Ive heard Saban is trying to mend the bridges burned during the Dinardo days.

10. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

yea the one with Abram in that see through shirt? ahhh hahahahahahaha funny stuff! Evangle idiots also think Brock got screwed at Florida....Hey idiots he lost the job to the guy that finished 2nd in the Heisman morons.