Who are the secret commitments?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Oct 23, 2002.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

Josh from what I hear is just like anybody Else

Josh is just like anybody else he can be nice when he wants to. Lets just say I know someone that knows him very well and She says he is a great person, super guy doesnt have a mean bone in his body. But then he gets kicked off the sidelines at Evangel football games because he is tring to start crap with the other teams. I have never met the guy and not really caring if I ever do but he is just one of those Cocky ball players if you played baseball or football you know that guy. He is that guy some like him and some don't. I am sure that if he reads this site he probably gets the Big Head reading about himself. Lets just say he is a jerk at times but we all are at times now lets leave the Bootys to themselves.

DD FOR HEISMAN

2. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

It seemed to go downhill for Abram when my old roomate at LSU defeated him in the EA Sports Playstation College Football Championship (of LSU) at that little place on Nicholson next to Brewbacher's. Picture this: a room full of LSU fans cheering for Abram, Abram in the championship game with Josh at his side offering support. Florida St vs Florida St (almost everyone played as FSU with Warrick still there) in a battle to the end. Josh with many "Atta boy Abram, take it to 'em" and "You got this!" But my no-name friend, much to the dismay of the pro-Abram crowd, kicked a game winning FG with no time left. After that, I think Jack Hunt took Abe's place as the "possession" receiver and he hardly played again. It wasn't his bad back, it wasn't God, it wasn't Dinardo, it was that fateful Playstation game that broke Abram and the Booty family forever.

3. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

HAHAHAH LMAO

DOING THE CHOP FOR NO NAME FRIEND

CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP

BOWDEN RETIRE YOUR TO OLD

4. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

Reggie Robinson

It was Logansport were the Cisco and I think the LSU WR Reggie Robinson came from Logansport (not sure about the player) but they came from Logansport.

Reggie Robinson played his high school football at Fair Park High School...as did his cousin Ronnie Prude

5. tigerm

tigerm Founding Member

I remember hearing on the radio that when Saban was visiting Evangel to talk to the coaches during a dead period (no contact with the players), one of the coaches brought an Evangel senior up to coach Saban - so Saban self-reported the contact and LSU had to stop recruiting the individual. My understanding is that this was done on purpose so LSU could no longer recruit the player. Hate to spread rumors, but maybe someone else heard the same story and can verify.