Who bought Sarah Palin's book

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 17, 2009.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Yep. His socialized medicine fiasco in Massachusetts will doom him forever.

There's a huge difference between lack of knowledge and lack of intelligence. I don't have any knowledge of aeronautics but I'm intelligent enough to get a pilot's license.

I suspect, also, that your opinion is based on the Couric and Hume interviews for which she was ill prepared.

And by the time Obama is done, moderates will vote for any candidate the GOP puts out there.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Is there any chance a democrat could challenge Obama in 2012, if the democrats feel Obama may lose?

has that ever happened before?

3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

DNC won't let it happen. Neither would the RNC. It just doesn't make any sense. Too risky.

4. SabanFan

I doubt anyone will try. It's that whole party unity thing the Dems have going right now. What they need to do is to let Obama be the moderate that he campaigned as.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

The interviews have nothing to do with it, its ashame that you think Im some kinda of fly by night, mainstream media headline grabbing guy..lol :hihi: I do my fair share of research on issues and people for that matter.

The Hume interview was mild to say the least. However, she has both a lack of intelligence and a lack of knowledge on most things. Its not the medias fault for saying she can see Russia from her back yard as a foreign policy credential, its nots the medias fault that she went to six different schools to get a journalism degree, trooper gate is not the medias fault, billing the state 20k for her kids to travel on unofficial business is not the medias fault. Being a hypocrite on teenage abstinence is not the medias fault.

6. SabanFan

The Russia thing was a throw away remark meant to be funny.

Trooper gate was a ploy by her enemies to discredit her and it didn't work.

How does her daughter's escapade rise to a lack of intelligence on Sarah Palin's part?

Don't know about the 6 schools thing but a degree is a degree. Doesn't mean she's stupid. In fact nothing you mentioned points to a lack of intelligence.

Now, if as Governor, she tried to ram through legislation that the majority of Alaskans did not want, then I might question her intelligence.

7. LSUMASTERMIND

Man and you call other people blind, your lack of pragmatism is sickening.
    Nothing is her fault, your in that camp... Trooper gate was her fault and it did work, once she changed the investigating board to be filled with her supporters it soften the blow...

Her lack of intelligence and knowledge stand alone the rest was a freebee of how nothing is ever her fault and you just solidified her feelings.

Basically she sucks azz and I hope she is republican nominee in 2012, that will be like manna from heaven.

Throw away remark my eye, she repeated it more than once.

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

this is just like calling bush dumb. for me its relative. of course bush and palin are not really dumb, just more dumb than every one else in that sphere.

i woulda gone gop if he was nominated

the bottom line is that the US wanted a prez that has done something. beauty pageants and community college dont count.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

good, you might still get your chance.

10. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Palin is about as close to not a moron as she is a conservative...