Who do you blame the most?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by medtiger, Sep 16, 2006.

1. medtiger

medtiger Founding Member

Just curious who you guys think deserves the most responsibilty for the loss?
    My opinion is Miles. I don't think that he let Jimbo put the ball in freshman's hands, i.e. Scott, Holliday. I also wish he would have been all over the refs so that they would have been terrified to overturn that last call.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

1. officials
    2. JR
    3. offensive line/running backs
    4: miles

3. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Hopefully the refs will lose their jobs after that fiasco.
    Having said that I still blame the offense.
    I also wish we would've tried some trick plays to take advantage of their defense the way they did us.

4. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I blame JR point blank.

Had he thrown the ball away instead of going down with it, we would have been able to get off one more play from the 5 yard line.

5. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

The team...................................we had our chances, didn't
    cash in.........

6. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

SHould have never came to that.

I blame.

1. Miles
    2. Jimbo
    3. Officials
    4. Oline/RB's

Jr gave us our only chance on Offense, even though the coaching staff crippled him until the last drive.

7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Would it have mattered honestly?? Even if Davis gets in, you know damn well the Refs would throw yet another Auburn hanky.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Another Voice of Reason. Rep points for you.

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It was a lot of things and blame must be shared.

1. Russell had a chance to win the game on the last drive but made two horrible decisions. He took a sack instead of throwing the ball away costing us 15 vital seconds. On the last play he threw to a man on the 5 when it wasn't going to help us. Every receiver should have been in the end zone.

2. Jimbo/Miles ran a balanced offense but failed to abandon the running game soon enough to win. Auburn stopped the run tonight and we did not take advantage to pass on them until it was too late.

3. SEC officials are not crooked but are very inconsistent and generally poor, This has been going on for several years and the supervisor of officials need to be replaced. Every year some big SEC game is marred by referee incompetence

4. Offensive line protected Russell very well, he had plenty of time to throw. But they are not opening holes for th running game. What is wrong Stacy Searles?

5. Running backs were not effective. None of them. Scott and Williams must be considered in the future.After all Vincent excelled as a freshman once he actually got into the game.

10. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

I think Auburn played a heck of a game and should get some of the blame. The refs should also get some, JR, OL, coaching. Their are a lot of things that came together to give us this loss.