Who do you blame the most?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by medtiger, Sep 16, 2006.

1. LSUballISgod

LSUballISgod Freshman

In my opinion, the refs is obvious here. I think we DID play good on O except for some conservative and useless running plays--The passing game was working like a charm--we should have stuck with it through the whole game. Defense was incredible except that one drive that we GAVE to em. We definitely outplayed them, and common guys...dont blame Russell too much--he DID throw for 267 yards against a no.3 team--just made ONE huge mistake. There were mistakes all around, but i think we can all agree that TWO VITAL pass interference calls (one in the endzone) made all the difference in the world. I'd say that would have been 2 definite TDs otherwise. Dont look at the team or our coach here fellas, this was just ONE BAD CASE OF HOME COOKIN.

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I will put this on the coaches.

All game long we were running this stupid motion bull**** and Auburn had our number. On the last drives the only real drives we had we STOPPED the motion and beat Auburn with our talent.

What I would like to know is WHY DIDNT WE DO THIS EARLIER IN THE GAME?

3. LSUballISgod

LSUballISgod Freshman

Some part NEW COACH maybe also-- Les just doesnt have the balls yet to be LSUs coach--hes still afraid of our fans and the fact that hes now the head coach of a NFL caliber college football program. Tommy totally took advantage of this with that cocky 4th down conversion with ANOTHER QB keeper for christ sake. Its alright tho guys, i think hes got the the smarts and some tricks up his sleeve, and the balls will grow bigger in short time. After all, coming to the SEC is like moving up to the NFL, we make all the other conferences look like pee-wee ball, (and they are)

4. Thorny

Thorny Founding Member

Been saying it all season--the new clock rule stinks. After the PI no call, AU was able to run off 23 seconds they wouldn't have last year. They also couldn't have run those seconds off in the pros, so everyone who says it's more like the pros is an idiot.

I blame no one on the LSU sideline. The defensive coordinators were better than the offensive coordinators today, but if Davis shakes the tackler we wouldn't be having this conversation.

GEAUX TIGERS (take it out on the Greenies)

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Well they didn't open holes versus U La La (#112 defense) or Zona (#96 defense) either. Not one back has 100 yards rushing for the year! This offensive line is not a run blocking line. Not yet.

We have a drop-back quarterback with an arm, we are two deep at receiver, and our offensive line pass-blocks very well. This LSU team is a passing team and we are going to win by passing the ball this year, I think.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

One more play and we could have scored and won despite everything that wasn't going right in that game. I already hate the new clock rule.

7. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Not unless our coaches realize this as well, but what do we know?

I blame recruiting failures for our O-Line play this year. Glance back at the classes for the past two years, very weak at the O-Line and the "studs" haven't panned out.

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Agree!

9. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

Right now if you were in front of me I would beat the **** out of you, I have more LSU blood in me than you would ever know, if you must blame someone or feel that someone (player, coach) cost us the game so be it, as I stated we had our chances, we DID NOT CASH IN.
    Yes I think we should have won, we just did not do it, thats what happens sometimes when you play one of the best teams in the country at their home field.
    If you ever feel you need to stop something from coming out of my mouth please just PM me, I have no problem meeting you............................

10. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

What is your problem? You want to fight over a disagreement about a message board post?

Did you take the "coming out of your mouth" comment wrong?

Just to clear it up, I meant you would never say that about me it you really knew me, because I am all about college football. I thought it was pretty clear.

Come on man, comments like the one you made are why LSU fans have a bad rep.