Who do you know?

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUGradin99, May 8, 2005.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

And may I add, that is one of the reasons I can't stand living in Oklahoma. No crawfish boils. And seafood is not as fresh and plentiful. :cry:

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Oklahoma has it's uses. It keeps Texas out of Kansas. :hihi:

3. col reb

col reb Founding Member

GREAT IDEA!!!!!! Then Sunday, your family can have a family reunion....(of course you won't be there) Then about Monday, there can be some SAD singing and SLOW driving!!!!!

4. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

:rofl: see, you shouldn't have said anything. Now I feel obligated to do something devious.

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Don't let col REB fool you Salty, I live 30 minutes from Oxford and these folks are harmless. All those stories about that fight down on the square I couldn't believe it was Oxford. Must have been some rednecks from Pontotoc county or Panola county, those preppies at Ole Miss couldnt fight their way out of a wet paper sack if you gave them a sharp knife. :hihi:

You can get in bigger trouble in Starkville ( MOO U. )

Once a week I walk in to the Rebel mart on the way to New Albany with my LSU cap on and the MOST that has ever been said to me was, you must not be from around here? I go in various stores and electrical supply houses in Batesville and Oxford and they generally just start up a convo on football, that's about it.
    I wouldn't lose much sleep over these pansies. :dis:

I'd almost feel bad about teasing them, they seem so pitiful.

6. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

It is definitely way too fn late for a crawdad boil. I had some today.

They were dark, dark and huge. Despite the (2) sticks of butter we put in the pot they were tough as chit to peel and rather tasteless (I tried to get the guy to put in as much salt as ii wanted but no cigar). the ones I had a couple weeks ago weren't much better.

7. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

You know what's sad? You let some guy walk around up here with an Ole Piss hat on and see if he doesn't get messed with. My daughter, some of you have met her, is only 4 and she'll "Tiger Bait!" one in a heartbeat. She can't get enough of it. I've never known Ole Piss fans to have vocal fans, of course, I've never known Ole Piss to have a good team either.

8. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

If you like salt, try some seasoning called Swampfire - it's the best imo!

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

I picked up some of the best crawfish I've eaten at a little place in Monroe called Coney Island's. I asked five people in West Monroe where the best Crawfish were and they all said this place. Not hard to peel at all. I had him do them up extra HOT and they were Tres' bien!

10. Berge

Berge Founding Member

Anyone else think it's funny that with 7,368 no one thinks enough members would show up. Now, obviously, only about 10% of these members do anything on this site regularly (that's over 700, that's being VERY generous...)...

Hell, I'd probably go and I don't like crawfish (I know... you don't have to scold me... everyone I know does that for me). But I eat a ****load of corn and potatoes that are in the boil. I love the taste and smell of the boil, just not the crawfish.... :nope: