Who Do you like seeing the Tigers beat?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by clair, May 15, 2006.

1. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

Knight isn't there and that program has been zzzzz ever since he left with the exception of one final four appearance. The Hogs are our major rival in that sport.

Nobody cares about USC other than in one year. Auburn is the team we should all get behind and agree to hate. :D

2. TigerMed

TigerMed Founding Member

Auburn....anytime, anywhere, any sport.

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Football: (tie) Auburn and Florida. For YEARS, I used to sit and watch Dark Visor and the Gators beat on us like a bunching bag...No matter how poor Florida could ever become, nor how much of a "down year" they have, I will ALWAYS enjoy beating Florida. As for Auburn....I guess it's the fact that they can't make up their freak'n mind when it comes to mascot names ;) ...plus, recently, the winner of the Auburn/LSU game usually makes the SEC title game.

Basketball (men): Kentucky

Basketball (women): Tennessee

Baseball: Tulane

Softball: (tie) UL-Lafayette (obvious reasons) Arizona (premier softball team)

Track Arkansas

4. youcandoit1687

youcandoit1687 Founding Member

im not expert on gymnastics, softball, or track so ill say....
    football - USC(i hate them out here in california), Auburn(tuberville!),florida(no reasons, just passion),alabama(tradition), georgia(winner is best in the sec lately), arkansas at the end of the year can be sweet
    mens basketball - kentucky- too good for too long & tubby
    womens - tennessee-simply our main rival in the sport. baylor would be nice too
    baseball - tulane(in state), miami(outlaw U), stanford(horrible CWS fans&snotty players), USC(hate em hate em)
    track - i remember we beat texas the same year they won the cotton and that felt pretty sweet. beating texas in anything is pretty good.

any CWS attendees here? theyll know what im talking about if they were there in '00. edmund muth!!

5. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

I love to see LSU beat Auburn. :grin:
    In any sport, card game, drinking contest, monopoly......... :grin:

6. GetBackToWork

GetBackToWork Founding Member

Some of my favorite moments as a Tiger fan have been when LSU knocks off one of the East coast basketball giants. Throughout the years, many of the teams have been built up as gods. Announcers treat these games like they'll be watching the lions versus the Christians. Then they start using words like 'miracle' and 'cindarella'. But it's there on national TV for all to see.

7. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

Normally it's Auburn but I really want LSU to pay Tennessee back this year. I also hope they hang 70 on Ole Miss to show these recruits, once for all, that Orgeron is an idiot and Ole Miss sucks.